Deutsche Post Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deutsche Post

2.2

Strategy Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Plantation, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

I applied through my school for their Inhouse Consulting department. Went through a couple of rounds and was finally told that they liked me, they had no projects. So, they sent me to their MBA Leadership Development program.

Lift Truck Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Lebanon, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Written test for recognizing patterns. Personality test. Drug test. Math test. One-on-one interview with your manager for the shift you are applying for. They offer a $.75 a hour bonus for weekends and 2nd shift. They prefer to get employees that have prior lift truck experience.

Interview Questions

• Lift experience. Able to lift 50lbs. Willing to work overtime if asked.   1 Answer

Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Post in September 2012.

Interview

application plus 2 interviews , each with the manager. First one more about the CV, second one more about the understanding of business and field of work. The whole process went relatevely fast ..almost 3 weeks since the beginning and the offer was there.

Senior Auditor Interview

Interview

At first phone interview and then skype interview. Process was smooth. Typical questions which are asked during the interviews. Generally satisfied.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Bonn (Germany)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied in October 2017, did online test, got phone interview with HR in November and was invited to the assessment center in January 2018.

The HR from the company was really helpful, friendly and professional. She gave me a lot of info regarding to the position.
    In the 2-day assessment center I had self introduction, writing tests, individual interviews, case studies, group work, having dinner with the sponsor and visiting the post tower.
    There were 3 groups (each group consisting 3-4 people) in the same room competing for 3 different positions in the field of business strategy.

At the end we were giving our personal feedback from the sponsor, I would like to say the feedback is really subjective and not so helpful. For example, they think that finishing my self introduction for 8 min with the limit of 10 min is too short.
    As far as I know, they ending up taking no one for all 3 open positions.

For my position, they are looking for someone who can do business in Chinese market but they do not appreciate people having Asian culture influences. For example, they do not like people saying sorry during negotiation which is how it often works in Asian countries.
    This polite behavior is the only reason why they turned down an overqualified candidate. (a Chinese mother tongue speaker with 2 year full-time working experiences in 2 international consulting firms in China )

I understand the requirements for business strategy positions are most of the time higher than other positions. But with this salary (44000 Euro), it is really difficult to find the candidates who can satisfy the sponsor.

Inhouse Cosulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Post in October 2009.

Interview

On campus interviews were scheduled for a group of students that have applied to the program.
    The first part of the interview was more behavioral questions and background questions. The second part was two short cases.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to do an MBA? Why did you choose this business school?   Answer Question
    • Case 1: you need to provide the supplier of cars tiers the number of tires you, as a car manufacturer, will need for 2010. Talking about a specific model. No further details provided, had to make assumptions   Answer Question
    • Case 2: You are a consultant and your client wants to open a "dark" restaurant (all waiters are blind). You need to provide him with a business plan, including the sum he will need to ask from the bank. And an implementation plan.
      Again, no details provided, need to make assumptions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Post.

Interview

It takes a day for interview, they test your typing speed. they test your excel knowledge, they test your communication skills.It takes a day for interview. Only graduate can apply for this job. do not tell that you are perusing any course

Interview Questions

• basic questions why do you want leave and all   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Bonn (Germany)) in June 2018.

Interview

Es war ein angenehmes Gespräch und Atmosphäre. Sehr freundlich. Man hat sich 45 Minuten Zeit genommen. Leider hat es nicht gereicht! Personalerin sagte 2 Wochen später dann per email ab.

Interview Questions

• Wo sehen Sie sich in den nächsten 5 Jahren?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gütersloh (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Gütersloh (Germany)) in February 2014.

Interview

Gruppenvorstellungsgespräch, jeder wurde kurz über sein Lebenslauf etwas ausgefragt und was man gerne bei der Post machen möchte dann wurden noch paar einzelheiten über die zustellung erzählt und informiert wie der weitere verlauf ist. Desweiteren wurde gefragt wieso man sich bei der Post beworben hat und was man erwartet

Interview Questions

• Haben sie ein Führerschein   1 Answer

Zusteller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Post (Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)).

Interview

Ich wurde von dem dortigen Chef aufgerufen und dann hat er mir das Berufsbild sowie Arbeitszeiten erklärt. Dann haben wir noch einen weiteren Termin ausgemacht und damit war das Gespräch vorbei.

Interview Questions

• Können sie sich diesen Job trotz der Entfernung vorstellen?   Answer Question