Development Design Group Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Development Design Group

International Regional Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Development Design Group (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The Interview begins with a pre interview at ddg. You get to walk around the office and see Architect teams working on projects, be it mixed use, huge master planning in areas. DDG architects presentations are out of this world. Great use of graphics, 3 dementional models, renderings. The catalog we use was a work of art even down to the ecologically correct ink and paper.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to run our foreign office   1 Answer
    • We will give you a long rope, you can either use it to pull your self up, or to hang yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a take it or leave it nine thousand above my current pay as a Trade Specialst but missing the pension as a State Employee.

Project Designer/Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Development Design Group (Baltimore, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for this job online and got a call from their hiring manager in about 20 days and asked me to come in for the interview. There were 2 people who interviewed me together, and the process is straightforward. First I briefly introduced my education and working experiences and background, and they asked me a few questions about my previous work, then they asked me to present my work portfolio, and asked some design related questions to some specific projects I did.

Interview Questions

• What program do you usually use for your design work?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Development Design Group (Baltimore, MD) in March 2008.

Interview

Met with two directors of the office for a sit down portfolio interview, asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe where you get inspiration.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not at the time, due to constraints in economy