Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Assistant Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health

1.5

Assistant Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.

Interview

The interviewers themselves we're really great and seemed like they loved their jobs. The job was very mosrepresented. It was presented as a management position but was really just direct care with very little organization for the program itself. it seemed more like they were selling me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health

Assistant Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Webster, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a face to face interview which was about 20 minutes, I was introduced to the program and staff that was around and got a tour of the program. At the end of interview I schedule a 4 hour observation. After observation I then had a second interview and discussed what I saw and if I still anted the position. Then consent to background checks and references and then received an offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would I be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negiotiate pay rate