Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Westminster, CO).

Interview

first there was a basic phone screening with a member of human resources department. Then the manager called for an in person interview with the department manager and another manager within the company. Both took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.

Interview

I went on an interview with HR and then a program director on the same day. I was called back for a larger interview with 4 or 5 people in the room asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about experience and scenarios. No real difficult questions just several people asking them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but they were not willing.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health in January 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process. Received a call right away. Interviewer was flexible and relaxed.They asked what model I am most comfortable with and experience. It was a light and easy interview. Very relaxed

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.

Interview

The first interview is with the clinical manager. The second interview is with the clinical manager, the lead clinician, and therapists from the clinical department. During the second interview everyone gets to question to you. If you are called in for a second interview, you are either one of 2 or one of 3 candidates.

Interview Questions

• Numerous therapeutic questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said the salary was non-negotiable regardless of how many years of experience or certifications a clinician had.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.

Interview

applied through the internal website. HR contacted me to let me know they received my application. Regional manager of the office i applied to contacted me within a week asking me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• what previous experience do you have with mental health   Answer Question

BSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

very easy, group interview, easy questions, seat in a common room each person talk, and go to the room with a clinician for further interview. It is about talking about yourself and your experience. The experience was easy and the job was offered easily. It is a great placew to work if you are looking for a place where you can make additional cash

Medical Records Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Devon, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I found the position listed on a job search website on the internet. I sent my application through online on the Devereux website. An HR representative called me a few days later and conducted a telephone initial screening interview. She said she would pass my information to the hiring manager. If he wanted to interview me, the HR rep would call me back. The following day (Friday), HR called me and set up and interview with the hiring manager for Monday.

I arrived on time to the location and needed to fill out a bunch of paperwork before the interview. Then I was led to the manager's office. I was nervous but after a few minutes I was comfortable with my interviewer. He seemed like a pleasant, upbeat type of personality and very bright. The interview progressed more like a conversation than stiff, pointed questions being thrown at me. I didn't feel as if he wanted to trip me up as other interviews I've had. I felt that I had discussed and brought up everything I had wanted to address and he didn't seem to have anything left unasked. I was told that I was the last candidate being interviewed and I would hear something within a week.

Two days later on Wednesday I received a call from HR offering me the job which of course I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question that I got was to describe an incident where I had a conflict with a previous boss, where I was right and they were wrong and then how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Due to economic conditions and this being a non-profit, there was no room for negotiating.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Somerset, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online, and was called the next morning to shadow a current employee. Afterwards, I was redirected to fill out a paper application at one of the home offices. This was a bit of an unorganized process, (as the original location had moved, but the website was not updated) but the staff was very helpful. Afterwards, I began doing all the pre-hiring procedures.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were straight forward, but there was a laundry list of simple phone interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much, but they were very generous.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health.

Interview

fast quick and in a hurry. I didn't even finish my application online (I completed half of it) before someone called to schedule an interview. I came in twice before starting training. overall, pretty quick process because they are in need of more employees since that job has such a high turnover rate

Mental Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health (Westminster, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Devereux Careers page on their website. Was promptly notified of the acceptance of my application and received a follow-up email a few days later to schedule a phone conversation. After completing the conversation I was invited in for an interview that day.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked a lot of scenario questions. What would you do in this situation?   Answer Question