Dew Software Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

Dew Software Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Interview was really quick and simple. It was a phone interview. They ask straight questions. So when you do the interview, it'll be either you know what you're doing or know nothing at all.

Interview Questions

• What are you roles and responsibilities?   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

This is a bodyshop. They provide training to freshers and resell the candidates as someone with 5/6 years of experience. They tried that trick with me but I didn't take the bait.

Interview Questions

• Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!   2 Answers

Unethical practices and a good hearted friend

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dew Software (Fremont, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing