Dewberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dewberry

2.8

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dewberry (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters on campus multiple semesters. After building a relationship with recruiters they brought me in for an interview. Interview was rather informal but very informative. After the interview I remained in touch with multiple employees and they liked the relationship that was built so they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult decision and had to overcome adversity.   Answer Question

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dewberry.

Interview

I had an interview with three people in one day. The interview process was split into three phases. The first phase consisted of one senior engineer talking about the company, what they do, and what I most likely would be doing if I were selected. The second phase of the interview consisted of me speaking with an engineer a few years older than myself and he talked about the direct responsibilities I would have as he was had the position I was interviewing for a while back. The third phase of the interview consisted of speaking with two senior engineers and they talked went down my resume and ask specific questions about my experience. No curve balls, pretty straight-forward. They also encouraged that I ask questions, which I did.

Entry-level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dewberry (New Haven, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

Online application ; in last 4 finalist

Interview Questions

• Are you you comfortable with site work?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dewberry (Fairfax, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

I spoke to Dewberry at my university's career fair. They reached out to me through email and offered an interview. Because my university is a few hours away from Fairfax, they allowed me to do a video interview. I spoke with 3 employees on the video call. They were all very friendly and engaged in my work, excited to speak with me. They got back to me with an offer within a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of an internship experience?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dewberry in March 2011.

Interview

the interview was thorough and lasted longer than expected. I left knowing exactly what would be expected of me and who I'd be working for. It was a very comfortable setting. The interviewers were attentive and engaging.

Payroll Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dewberry in January 2018.

Interview

It was a long process. It took 1 day. There were 3 rounds. 1st was a general quiz test, 2nd was a personality test and last was technical round with senior official