Dex One Digital Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dex One Digital Sales Executive Interview Questions

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dex One (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. Lasted about an hour. After that a Skype interview was conducted. The worst part about this is that the interviewer did not show himself, that was very strange and uncomfortale and the skype part was not necessary. The questions were scripted and the interview lasted about an hour. The 3rd interview was a ride along with the sales manager. This part was very valuable since it really gave a good indication of what the job was going to be like.

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was scripted, there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

The territory was set up to be in my home town for 6 months and out of town, overnight, for the other 6 months.

Other Interview Reviews for Dex One

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dex One (Maple Grove, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

Recruiter call, 2 days later 1:1 interview with the Digital Sales Manager, who hasn't updated her LinkedIn profile since her last position with a different company, then 1:1 interview with a print advertising manager.

After meeting with both and being qualified for the position, I received a template email that I was no longer being considered as a candidate. After speaking with a current employee, I learned that Dex, at one time, had the entire building filled with employees but now occupies only the top floor.

Being that the position came down to me and one other candidate, I expected the common courtesy of a phone call as to why I was no longer being considered. By the way, they just reposted the exact same position again.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a business owner yelling at you to get our of their business?   1 Answer