Dex One Digital Sales Executive - Hunter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dex One Digital Sales Executive - Hunter Interview Questions

Digital Sales Executive - Hunter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dex One in August 2012.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one in person interview. Detailed background check. Basic sales questions. Wanting to make sure you can go out and get new business.

Negotiation

Since this is a union there is no negotiating salary. It is what it is.

Other Interview Reviews for Dex One

Digital Sales Executive - Hunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dex One (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Started off with a recruiter contacting me. Did a phone interview with her, scheduled for a face to face. I walked in and remember there being close to 20 people scattered around the room waiting to interview with 1 manager. It was way out of the ordinary. I actually walked out because I thought the chaos implied there was NO CHANCE of me getting the position when there are more qualified candidates than I. Well, I walk out call my GF and tell her I'm not going to interview. She says give it a shot...well I went back in. The manager was ecstatic about me, scheduled me for an intense interview with the GM/VP the next week. That one went exceptionally well apparently but I thought I was cut. NOPE NOT YET! I got a call 2 hours later asking me to come back IMMEDIATELY for a 3rd interview with a Sales Manager. Today, I got a call from the HR department expressing the offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Why would we hire over someone with more experience in Advertising Sales?   Answer Question