Dex One Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dex One Business Development Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dex One (Overland Park, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview is pretty decent. Typical interview questions like:
    Why do you want to work for this company?
    What makes you stand out?
    But be sure to listen very closely about the position you are interviewing for and ask questions about the position and duties. This is where they get people...
    Also you have to go through a tough background check, drug testing and credit check once offered a position.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing too difficult or unexpected. It was a very typical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dex One (Overland Park, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a very rigorous process and they were very particular. I think the application process was a bit long but I appreciate the time they are taking to figure out who to hire and making sure it is the right fit for the company. I feel that I worked hard during the process and was rewarded with the offer. This process takes time so be patient and look around for other jobs just in case it doesn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you failed to reach a goal and how did you improve to better reach that goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dex One (Overland Park, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Professionally dressed staff and remodeling work was going on throughout the newly inhabited building. This feels like a true full on sales position. Only rather than earning your pay by 100% commissions or close to it. They are offering a solid base pay, moderately enhanced by hitting the expected target numbers. Plus the incentive to perform above the set goals and be compensated accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not achieve a goal and how you dealt with the failure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The questions were direct and well chosen for this type of job interview. I felt well-prepared and glad to have been so after the interview. The negotiation was simply an official offer was presented and I was to chose to accept the offer or decline.