Dexcom Account Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dexcom

1 Interview Review

2.0

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom.

Interview

An HR rep called me and set up an interview appointment. She told me with my experience, I would also be qualified for a Supervisor position in the department. She also told me that I would be interviewed for both positions. I showed up 15 minutes prior to our scheduled time, dressed professionally with copies of my resume and letter of recommendation. I waited 15 minutes before someone came in the interview room, then two very young girls came in and introduced themselves to me. They were both supervisors. It seemed like it was their first time interviewing prospects. They seemed very nervous after I mentioned that I would be interviewing for the supervisor position. Promptly afterwards, they concluded the interview just after a short 10 minutes ( I was told it would last 60-90 min overall) and escorted me to the front lobby. I told them that I was also supposed to meet with their manager but they just pretended like they didn't know. I called HR and she told me that wasn't supposed to happen and that she informed them prior. She apologized and told me she would return my call. However, I never received correspondence after that. It's very unprofessional over all.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with diabetes?   2 Answers