Dexcom Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dexcom Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dexcom

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

First I had an phone interview with one of the recruiters. After the phone interview, I was invited on-site for another interview. It went really well and I really respected my interviewers. I was very nervous, but I did my homework on the company. It was a stress-free environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite thing about your current job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dexcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

taxing, misinformed, deceitful. First of all they told me things would move fairly quick in the process. It did not. It took a couple weeks. Also they were not very accomodating in the fact that they called me last minute to set up the interview and asked me "whats good for me?" however none of the times that were actually good for me, were good for them as she told me they were pretty much booked.
    So I took off work to go in on a Tuesday. The person who initially greeted me did not even shake my hand.
    The 2 guys I interviewed with did not make any eye contact during the screeening. I understand you are taking notes, but how about at least look up and acknowledge the candidate at least once?
    After the interview the HR department once again stated they move pretty fast and I should hear something in 24 to 48 hours.
    Low and behold 3 days went by, so I reached out to the HR Department at which point they told me they are going to reach out to the team to see how they felt. So you mean to tell me you have not done this already?
    So a week goes by, and I email the hr department again, and they tell me "as I told you before I was out of town last week and will folllow up when I get an answer from the team"
    First of all, you did not tell me anything about being out of town.
    Also there should be more than one person who works in HR and should be looking into things if there is a case where the person who handles the interview process is out of town.
    Also why would you go out of town on vacation and then in previous emails tell me I would hear something back quicker?
    I honestly had a bad feeling about this before the interview and should have went with my gut.
    I hear they pay well, and good luck to you if you are able to get past the initial screeners.
    The HR department is reallly unorganized and need some training in how to talk to people, like perhaps a people person course. Dont work in human resources if you do not like working with humans.

Interview Questions

• Name something you don't like about your current position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (Mesa, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

After meeting both at the Workforce office and the hotel for introductory information, I had a phone interview. Then the next week, I was interviewed for an hour which seemed lengthy for such a lower level position. Then I was told it would take another week to find out if I was going to be hired which also seemed to be a long time considering it was a low level position.

Interview Questions

• What customer service meant to me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

The interview process was amazing, Julie and Robert are very good listeners. Very professional and amazing. My only problem is, I went through aerotek. Negative experience with them. I happily accepted, but I didn't clear fast enough. I emailed and emailed them to fix the issue it's been 4 weeks saying they will get back to me. I could not wait for aerotek to fix the problem I went to a different company and was offered on the spot. I wish I could've started through dexcom it would've been a great opportunity.