Dexcom Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dexcom Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dexcom

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

they hire you on the spot if they like you. They know what they are looking for and they are looking for sale peoples in general. If you can do that, then you are good to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dexcom

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great overall, was pretty easy, hired through a recruiter then became full time soon after. would not recommend working here. go start your own business

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit

Interview Questions

• Where i see myself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (Mesa, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Dexcom (Mesa, AZ) and heard back from them the day after over email. I was initially sent a series of interview questions which they asked me to respond to so they could review my candidacy. After that I was contacted for a phone interview with HR. I have an official interview Monday, so I do not know what questions are going to come up but I can help with phone/email interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last role. What did you like about the last place you worked at? Briefly describe a bad day and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were a few interviews. One with HR next with supervisors and then upper management. I was hired on as an Inside Sales Rep then while in training had mentioned that I was a Customer Service Representative. Big Change, I wouldn't have taken the job if I knew that was the position I was going to be offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with change? This company changes a lot.   1 Answer