Dexcom Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dexcom Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dexcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

This was just the initial phone interview. Waiting to hear back & hopefully be able to go in for face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dexcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process stared with a phone conversation with the recruiter and the the hiring manager. I spoke with the hiring manager twice before being invited on site. I thought my on site interview went well, and meet with 4 people in both the area I was interviewing for and others the position worked closely with. At the end of the interview though the hiring manager came back in and asked a few more questions. He was maybe 2-5 yrs younger than me and asked me point blank if I would have a problem working with him because he was younger and I was a woman. Stunned I answered no and pleasantly tried to change the subject. The interview ended shortly thereafter and I did not get the job. Being in science I am used to it being a boys club but have never had such discrimination so clearly stated before. Hopefully it was just one guy and not a company culture, but I will not be reapplying.

Interview Questions

• Male slightly younger (maybe 32) hiring manager asked if I would have a problem working for him because I was an older woman. I was 35 at the time.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter, gave him my background that aligned with the job posted, shared my personal connection with the company product and strong desire to work for a company I was so touched by. I received a brief but kind response, pointing me to a specific job to apply for. I started the application the dame day, asked the recruiter for the hiring managers name to address the cover letter to. The response was brief and a bit curt telling me my skills do not align and to watch the job board for other postings. I would have appreciate a bit more feedback pr the opportunity to clarify my skills if possible.