Dexcom Quality Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dexcom

1.5

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews (one with recruiter and one with hiring manager). The process was moved quickly.
I had on-site interview with a number of engineers and non-engineers and individuals that I wouldn't work with and they didnt understand aspects and strategies of Quality engineering.
The interviewing process was kind of short and weird for me since not too much time to ask questions about the hiring position.
Company is still in the startup phase, and I can understand the delays, but when it takes three months and multiple instances of the hiring staff forgetting to contact me, at that point I can say the hiring processes is unorganized and inefficient.
Company firstly needs help and improvement on the hiring process before contacts interviews.
I wish them every success to their mission.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dexcom

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was a former employee and applied to return. I managed to get scheduled for an interview for the same job position that I held at the company years ago. However, I was interviewed by a QA SUPERVISOR that had no prior education or experience in Quality Assurance but somehow managed to get promoted to a Supervisor position in less than a year. Mind you, prior to working at Dexcom as a Supervisor, she was Cashier at a clothing retail store. After I was interviewed, I was told by the recruiter that they thought I was not qualified for the position. They didn't even ask questions about my background, the interview mainly consisted of behavioral questions. I have an extensive background in working in the industry for years. So basically if you dno't have experience you get hired. My old coworkers were not kidding when they said this company has become a joke.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation at work if you did not get a long with a coworker?   1 Answer