Dexis Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dexis Consulting Group

3.1

Sort:

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview required an online application, this was followed by an in-person interview with two staff in director positions. The interview was very pleasant and relaxed. Contact was made within a week regarding the decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience that applies to this position?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group.

Interview

I applied, ~ two weeks later received an email asking to set up a time for a phone interview, did the interview (30 minutes, exactly on time, very casual and conversational, fair questions, nice interviewer), less than a week later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with four members of the team. Everyone was punctual, very friendly, asked fair and insightful questions, had a good balance of conversational and professional, and provided positive feedback. My questions were answered in-depth by the team. It was clear they cared a lot about the community at Dexis, which I liked. The next step was a writing assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email asking to set up a quick phone interview and then a few days later an invitation for an in-person interview (via email). Dexis was great about accommodating me and asked if I'd prefer to Skype in as I didn't live in the DC Metro, but I opted for in person. I felt at ease and like I was able to be myself. The questions were all pertaining to my role/ personality. I was able to ask questions and thought I got a good feel for the Dexis culture. It was probably the most conversational interview I've ever had. Idra was great throughout the process, and was really open and communicative :)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group.

Interview

I had two interviews with Dexis and one of its clients, both of which I thought had gone well. I followed up after several weeks had gone by, but they didn't have an answer for me. Eventually, I never heard from them. I found that very disappointing because of all of the good things I'd heard about Dexis. I didn't expect it to be just like other companies that ghost candidates after interviewing them.

Interview Questions

• How much knowledge and experience do you have with economics?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online and was asked for a phone interview. Immediately was asked to schedule an in-person interview. Process took about 3 weeks. Questions were average. Did not hear anything back.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous but swift. It displayed the characteristic efficiency and effectiveness of Dexis' processes, with short, intense meetings that led quickly to a result. My interviewers were very clear about the parameters of the job and the expectations that will accompany my role, and they asked probing questions about my commitment to working in international development and my reasons for pursuing a job at Dexis.

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a Project Associate and then an in-person interview with the Communications Specialist and Deputy Chief of Party. The process was very straightforward. I had opportunities to ask questions and came away with a good understanding of the position and project.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the goal of the project you're interviewing to join?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group in October 2015.

Interview

Excellent approach, very professional and knowledgeable staff. Interview last for one hour or so. I really felt comfortable in answering their multiple questions. They allowed me to also make questions and they responded accurately.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group.

Interview

They reached out to me from LinkedIn searches a few times on different projects and then followed up for a phone call to discuss interests and possible opportunities. I had lunch with someone on the leadership team and had a great sense of the personality of the firm by then. I wasn't available at that time but they still invested in getting to know me. This was followed a few months later by a call from the CEO who had

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to accomplish at this stage in your career? What are you most interested in?   Answer Question

General Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dexis Consulting Group.

Interview

The HR person was not really professional. She talked more than I talked. She asked many 'gotcha' questions and not the behavioral questions she intended to ask. Then she even bragged about herself on the work she had done.