DiCentral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiCentral

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DiCentral (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. I got a call from the HR following my application, and had an interview scheduled with the team. It was scheduled for 1 hour, but went on for almost 1.5 hours. Team was very welcoming and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• 1) Mostly focused on my previous work domain and project experience.   Answer Question
    • 2) Some technical questions on the tools and applications work experience.   Answer Question
    • 3) Why DiCentral of other companies in supply chain domain.   Answer Question
    • 4) How I think previous work exposure and education background can help in working on DiCentral products and applications.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiCentral (Houston, TX).

Interview

- 1st Phone interview. They asked basic questions about your education, your working status and expectation salary

- make a phone interview on Thursday. Late for 2 hours and move appoinment to Friday.
    - apply for Business Analyst but ask about HR experience . I told them maybe they have a wrong application. Phone is hang up and called back in 30 mins.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clear Lake, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiCentral (Clear Lake, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

DiCentral will send you 6 questions prior to a face-to-face interview. Once they review those responses they will then contact you for interview #1 which will consist of 3 team members or supervisors. The second interview will be with a manager of the dept or a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?   1 Answer