Diageo Global Graduate Program Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 442 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England)

Interview

There are 4 different stages to the entire interview process. First stage is very simple and involves inputting basic information. Following this you will be sent a SJT of sorts, part of which involves a few small case study examples which some of the questions are based on. You will be sent an extremely detailed assessment report which is useful for reflection. If you are successful at this stage, then you will be required to complete a video interview. Questions are fairly standard for this type of application - just make sure you are able to list off examples of personal values/achievements relevant to the question asked. Final stage is a one day assessment centre. It is a varied and enjoyable day and every effort is made to promote a friendly atmosphere. Multiple different tasks throughout the day, involving group work and also tasks to complete individually. Most valuable advice would be to ensure you adequately research the company, the brands and the values it embodies. The AC will require you to think on your feet and confront completely new information, so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions
  • Why Diageo?
    Answer Question
  • Tell us about your interests.
6 people found this interview helpful

Diageo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diageo

Interview

The initial assessment focuses on situational questions where you have to rate the different things you would do in those situations. If selected this is followed by a digital interview which can be taken within a week from your application submission.

Interview Questions
  • The initial assessment focuses on situational questions where you have to rate the different things you would do in those situations.
13 people found this interview helpful

Diageo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo in Sep 2017

Interview

Online application that immediately prompted me to take two personality assessments. The first was how strongly I agree or disagree with statements, the second rating what I was most and least likely to do in a number of scenarios in the workplace. Feedback was immediate and I was sent a report evaluating my assessment results.

Interview Questions
  • Emphasis on evaluating your ability to tolerate change and stress in work functions
6 people found this interview helpful

Diageo

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo

Interview

I applied online and immediately had to do a personality/situational test. After passing that I was immediately invited to take part in a video interview, which was quite tough. I was then invited to a full day assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of group work and presentations, there was even a role play scenario. They really want people to speak up.

Interview Questions
20 people found this interview helpful

Diageo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo

Interview

The first stage involves personality tests: in the form of ranking statements and in the form of cases. The second stage involves an online video interview in which you need to answer 5 interview style questions, to solve 2 short case studies, and to give 1 short presentation. You have to record yourself via Hirevue, there are no second chances, and time is limited. For the interview questions you get 1 minute to prepare and 2 minutes to answer (record), for the case studies you have 6 minutes to read and answer the questions (type), and for the presentation you get 3 minutes of preparation and 2 minutes for recording. The third stage is an assessment day which includes role play, group and individual assessments, and presentations.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself and why you're applying to this role. 2. What is your passion? 3. Tell us about a time when something has challenged your beliefs. 4. Tell us about a time you have improved, why and how? 5. Describe an instance when you influenced people to do something.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diageo (Singapore) in Jan 2017

Interview

Applied through the Diageo platform online. Completed a personality test where you had to rank statements that described yourself from least to most likely. Followed by another personality test in the form of cases. Each case came with 4 choices and you'd have to rank the choices according what you would most likely do and what you wouldn't do. These 2 stages are pretty straightforward and can be completed within an hour. Following that, I received an email that invited me to join a virtual interview. The virtual interview was most challenging. Comprised of 8 questions where first 5 questions were pretty general interview questions about past experiences and personal capabilities, however the last 3 was particularly challenging as you had to read and process some case data that they show you before inputting answers to the question posed. and the total amount of time given for you to read, process, and record your answer is around 7-8 minutes. Finally, they also required candidates to record a 2 minute presentation on the cases presented to them previously. the limited time given to prepare for and answer the last 3 questions make it exceptionally challenging

Interview Questions
  • Describe an instance when you had to influence and inspire someone to do something.
7 people found this interview helpful

Diageo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo

Interview

Applied online and filled in the assessment. Got an email for a video interview with hirevue which could be completed in your own time. Some general get to know you and leadership experience type of questions. Last few questions were about analysis of a case study

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a bit about yourself and how you will be an asset to Diageo. What is something you are passionate about ?
  • Tell us about a time you: influenced someone, portrayed leadership, improved..
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diageo (Singapore) in Aug 2016

Interview

Went through a personality questionnaire and a situational questionnaire then got cut at that stage.It was quite a smooth process and they were very efficient with the follow up. Got a report detailing your personality traits that they have gathered from your answers. Pretty good and interesting experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a new project you have no experience in? (multiple choice)
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Diageo (Lagos) in Aug 2016

Interview

The first stage was a behavioral assessment test after which was a digital interview.After the digital interview was the assessment center which was very enlightening. We were given different case studies and asked to come up with solutions to various problems. Communication after the assessment Centre was very poor. I was sent an email saying that my application was under review but the line manager and I never got any feedback after that.

Interview Questions
  • why are you a good fit for Diageo
  • Describe an instance when you influenced people to do something you were passionate about
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Diageo (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2015

Interview

I applied Global Graduate Program position online. First, it offers the personality quiz and some situational questions online. Then it invites you to attend a digital interview. Remember to check your computer before your interview. I used iPhone to do the digital interview which is a bad idea because it is hard to type the case study answer via phone application.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best fit to work for Diageo? 2 Case study, compare the news and diagram to analyze the best products to market.
21 people found this interview helpful