Diageo Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face 1 on 1 interview, very easy going, wanted to know about myself and cultural fit to Diageo. The interviewer spoke with pride about the brands and the company - and made me feel valued to be invited to join.

Interview Questions

Diageo Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We’re pleased to hear about the positive experience that you had with us during the interview process. All the best in your future career.

Commercial Planning and Activation Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview with line manager. Very poor communication from HR and the interviewer himself. The deadline for when I would hear back about whether I had got the job or not kept being pushed back and back and I kept being fobbed off onto different members of the team and struggling to get hold of anyone for updates. They failed on promises they had made about when I would hear back and then just completely ignored my phone calls and emails. Complete radio silence and so I have taken another job with a different company. Very poor form and poor indication of what it's like to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your friends would say are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Commercial Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Went through psychometric online tests. Made it to Assessment day where there were a number of group and individual tasks. The tests were based on a scenario given to us and we had to interpret and analyse.

European Human Resources Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Online Application - upload CV, cover letter, answer motivation questions.
    Psychometric Tests - relatively easy multiple choice tests -takes about 30 mins.
    Hirevue Interview - personal questions as well as a 5 min presentation using data given by Diegeo: Which alcohol should Diageo invest in?
    Assessment Centre - 5 Activities including group debate, presentations, mock conflict resolution activity, 1 to 1 chat at the end with member of the HR department.

Interview Questions

• Which option should Diageo consider as a future investment?   1 Answer

Graduate - Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After completing the psychometric evaluation testing online, i received an invitation to complete a digital interview. The interview consisted of 8 questions of mixed format that required both verbal and written responses. They were fairly standard questions based around your past experience and how suitable you were to that particular role.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame a particular problem or issue when working in a group?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, then an online media interview on "hire-vie". Then phone chat this talent team. The interview was at London head office. Interview included 1 hour interview followed by a roll play.

Interview Questions

• What have been you're KPI's in you last role?   Answer Question
    • How have you dealt with personal criticism in your previous roles?   Answer Question

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Great process. It consisted of online tests which were straightforward and fairly quick. Then there was an online interview which was quite strange as there was noone at the other end. This was followed by an assessment centre. The assessement centre was really good, everyone was very friendly and we were kept informed throughout the day. It consisted of a short intorduction to the company, followed by an ice breaker, followed by a quick test, followed by a pre prepared presentation, a group project/presentation and finally an interview. It was from about 9am-2.30pm so not too long!

Human Resources Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Went through online process then got to assessment centre, which was quite an intense day. consisted of 5 seperate tasks and all involved using skills that a future manager may employ...

Interview Questions

• No formal interview as such but many group activities   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very efficient, but impersonal. Had to complete a logical test online. Very straight forward application. They got back to me in good time, and laid out the interview process well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have been challenged when working in a team.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diageo (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I was kept fully informed at every stage in hiring process. HR contact lady was very proactive and kept me fully informed, an absolute pleasure to deal with this lady, will keep as a good contact in HR Team - any amendments were advised and I was duly informed / updated.

Interview Questions

• Give scenarios' when giving an answer   1 Answer