Diageo Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Diageo Interview Questions in New York City, NY

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY).

Interview

There is a first online aptitude/personality test before the CV and motivational letter screening. I did this some days ago but I'm still waiting for an answer. It should take some time I suppose.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process which lasted 5 months. My main HR contact turned out to be sketchy and disconnected from what was going on. Really was
    not a good people person. I was handed off to 2-3 different HR people throughout the time but somehow I had to deal with this main woman who was more focused on promoting herself on LinkedIn than anything. I made it pretty far and had another offer with another company. I immediately let her know but she could care less and did not seem to think it was time critical. She eventually called me back wanting to set up time for another call later in the week without getting I was going to take another job if they were not prepared to offer me anything. She ruined my experience. Most of the people in the office seemed good but HR missed the mark by a lot. Not good when that's the face of the company.

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

had an informal interview followed by a panel interview. I thought it went well but the managers never replied to my follow up e-mail, not even to say they had filled the position.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall positive many meetings multiple visits With all key stakeholders on the team I would be working with then with senior management for final interview
    No feedback along the way just interviews scheduled not sure if you are competing or lead candidate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Diageo after filling out an online application. I was never phoned but asked to complete an interview via HireVue. About a week after completing the interview, the Talent team asked to speak with me about their interview process. The Talent Manager selected a time and then didn't appear for her meeting which was in the morning. I emailed her twice and received no response. The next day at mid morning I receive an email from her saying that we could talk that next day. Again she never called. This time, I called twice and sent an email but received no response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by HR for an initial 30 minute phone interview. After that, I received a call the next week asking me to complete 3 online personal assessments, one for maths, one for verbal, and one for some sort of operations test. I went to the interview a couple days later, was met right on time by my first interviewer. Basic questions, tell me about yourself, etc. Why Diageo, etc. Then about 10 minutes later, his boss came in and basically conducted the exact same interview over again. Both really nice. Both wanted short, quick answers, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in Diageo in 5 years?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was great. I had a 1st round phone interview with a Brand Manager and then I moved on to their on-site interviews. It was a two day process where the first night was about getting to know a lot of the ABM and BM you could be potentially working with. This was done via happy hour.

The next day were interviews with a couple managers and a case study. The interviews were very typical. One was more of a technical interview to test your marketing/branding knowledge. The second was mostly about fit and will you work well long-term.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a brand, not one of ours, that connects with its target market. How so?   Answer Question