Find jobs for CSR

DialAmerica CSR Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at DialAmerica

1.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 44 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (United States) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was quick and to the point. They called immediately after my application was submitted. Their position stated remote, however, you have to go through a 3 month period on site to be considered for the remote position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background experience?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Johnson City, TN) in Mar 2020

Interview

The woman was rude and condescending. When she asked me to set up an in person interview. Already know it’s a toxic work environment when HR is spiteful and unhelpful

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What’s your availability? How far are you willing to commute?
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

you come in and do an assessment on the computer, then you speak with an recruiter and they will break down the job and its functions and pay. overall process is about an hour or so

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (El Paso, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

You go in for a computer examination and then you go in for a face to face interview. Overall it was a great experience especially since you can wear casual clothing that looks nice. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in Dec 2018

Interview

II had to go back home five times to get the paperwork needed to complete the interview. I asked each time what paperwork I needed, and they would say that's it.

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview was quick and easy . They asked me if I had experience I didn’t but they still have me the opportunity to work with them. It was very fast I was in and out with a job

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in Oct 2018

Interview

It didn’t take long , I came in and they asked a few questions and we went over my resume and then I had to take an assessment test which don’t take long and I pretty much got hired on the spot

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Athens, GA) in Apr 2018

Interview

They hire everyone. No drug screen, just sit at a computer and take a test, then go on to be told how you will advance, and there is no sales (LIE) There is a background check for the LifeLock program, but not for ADS.

Interview Questions
  • Something about past customer service experience.
Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Westlake, OH) in Apr 2018

Interview

The process was easy: Submit a short application, come in for an interview, watch a presentation, take a reading test, then meet with the interviewer. Interview was very short and pay was never mentioned. Was offered a job and accepted but never heard back after that. I called a few days after I was supposed to receive a phone call about my training and was told that the position was no longer available because they hired someone into my spot.

Interview Questions
DialAmerica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

When I went in, I first took the customer service test on the computer. The computer test consisted of listening to real phone conversation with a customer and filling in blanks of customer info. Then you have to fill out your own employment application on the same computer as well as your SSN for tax purposes and background check. You also have to sign the background check waiver if your position is in the credit card department. After that was done, I then talked to a person who seems to be in charge of hiring.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44