DialAmerica Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Call Center Agent Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (New York, NY).

Interview

It was smooth and to the point. They went over my resume as I was speaking and asked me about my experiences. I applied online when I saw the ad on Indeed, and the next day I received a call. I had my interview on the 2nd day, from applying online. They were very quick and efficient. They even gave me a tour of the facility!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They put you on a simulated inbound customer service call and then they take you in for an interview. They usually hire on the spot and the volume of people is average for interviews but everything was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Sweet, simple, and to the point.
    WELCOMING :)
    Asks you a few questions, has you read a script, shows you around the office, and determined whether they want to extend offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Personable questions since the job is selling yourself over the phone and being able to build rapport.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Charleston, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a very straight forward process.
    i applied on day one then did a phone interview then an in-person drug and back ground and in training after that. there are a lot of things to be trained in if you work for it

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

There were several stages of the interview - phone interview and in-person interview. During the in person interview, you are given a tour of the building as well as participate in a script read to see how comfortable you are with talking on the phone. If they think you're a good fit, you'll get the form for the drug screen as well as fill out the authorization for the background check. After those were completed, then position was officially offered.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself with this company?   Answer Question
    • Explain one time where you had to offer a rebuttal because the original response wasn't accepted?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call two days later, where I was asked a few generic phone interview questions and scheduled my in-person interview. Had my in-person interview one day after getting a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DialAmerica?   1 Answer

Work schedule not flexible enough. Had to have seven day, all day availability. Also, pay is not as good as other local call centers.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Process took 4 days. I applied on Saturday and received a phone call Monday Morning for an interview that would be the following day. Preliminary interview was done on the phone common questions like Do you have customer service experience? Are you available to work 5 days a week which include one day on the weekend? That was all nothing hard. When you get there you fill out paperwork and take a short test that test you typing, listening and basic math skills. If you pass that you go to another interview that is short and sweet basically saying the same thing that was said from the phone interview. The last step is interviewing with a manager. If really was more like a show and tell because they show you around the office and then tell you the companies that they serve. Then they just get to know you. and then they hire you on the spot. A person before me was escorted to the front and the manager slid the receptionist the paperwork and gave a nod and the candidate walked out of the door. So I believe that was a bad sign.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience? Are you available to work 5 days a week which include one day on the weekend? Is the salary + commission reasonable?

Skills Test:
      If I need 25% more ppl to work during the day and currently there are 473 agent that work this time, how many agents will be working total after the 25% increase?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Westlake, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Had to complete a series of tasks on computer, such as writing down caller's info, looking up and copying magazine codes, simple vocab and math problems, etc. Was asked about my experience and a few other questions. Had to read part of the script for selling magazines. Overall the interview was not that professional; the manager was rather rude to her employees and I had to wait a long time while she completed other tasks. However the interview was not that difficult, I was just nervous and didn't do as well as I could have.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was being abrasive or rude to you?   1 Answer
    • How would you improve at your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

Beginning with the initial interview they test to see if you can take down information given on a prompted computer screen through a headset. After that a brief interview with hiring staff to see if you can do the job requirements and mesh with workers and staff, mainly just seeing if you can work, confirm hours for work and, then paid training would begin the following week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a call center before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (El Paso, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Put in an application online. Someone called me a few days later for a phone interview. I was told to come in the next day for an in-person interview. Before I spoke to the manager, I had to take an assessment on the computer to test basic math skills. Got called the next day for the job offer.