DialAmerica Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview a day later. I was scheduled to come in for an interview the following Tuesday. At the interview we discussed my resume and I had to do a mock call center trial. After I was escorted around the building by a manager. After I was told to call back i I felt that the job would be a good fit. Well I called back 3 times and still no answer. This place is very unprofessional and should not go the extra measure to make you feel as though you got the job if you did not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

You have to get on a computer and take an assesment test and then you actually have to get on the phone in front of the computer and read verbatim while the interviewer calls you from another room axting as the customer.

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was somewhat intense and long. They were hiring a month in advance for a particular position. I enjoyed meeting with the Manager of Retention and Recruiting. He was very friendly and we built a connection. During the first interview (which I had a total of three), I had to complete a computer assessment where the manager steps out the room, you go though a guided simulation of a practice phone call and then you answer some basic math and vocabulary questions. I passed this with flying colors. The manager comes back and you give them the three papers you were required to sign such as information for background check & availability as well as another paper. Once that is out of the way you get into the questioning. It was some basic questions. So he wanted me to move onto the second interview within the same day, however the person was not available. So I came back a week later for the second interview. This time I met with two separate people. This is when the questions were a little more intense and more so wanted to make sure you were built for the position and the company. i felt a little more nervous during this round of questioning because we had steered away from the "getting to know me" stage. Once that was over, I got called for a final interview. So it was the following week. This time I met with the program manager. It was short and sweet. He basically made sure I was capable of learning the material and see if I was available to start the day of training. He then left out and the R&R Manager came back in to offer me the position. I accepted and we filled out some information on the computer such as my log in info and now I am waiting for my "Welcome Abroad" email to give me the information for my training class starting next week.

Interview Questions

• What was your most favorite & least favorite position you've held and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Fairlawn, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and sent my resume they called me the next day for an interview that was on the following day. they asked me basic employmeny questions and made me read a script to see if i was qualifed for the job. they called me an hour after the interview and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• they were all easy just basic interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (New Port Richey, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Pretty simple I was asked to read a script and if you can read they'll hire you, and somewhat train you, you get more training from core agents than some of the Team Leaders that will tell you "That was a good sale, but we have some things to work on. Not to mention it's always the way you said it, they can do better.

Interview Questions

• From my interviewer, How do you feel about reading this 75-100 times a day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating your sales ability writes your paycheck.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica in October 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, then it took me about a month to get in for a face-to-face interview.

In the face-to-face interview, the questions asked threw me off gaurd. She asked me if i had applied anywhere else and where i applied. is that appropriate?

Interview Questions

• Have you applied anywhere else and where?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you sacrificed for the company you work/worked for.   1 Answer