DialAmerica Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inbound Customer Service Representative

DialAmerica Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at DialAmerica

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was very friendly informative of the job offer and was thorough about knowing the applicant and it's expectations for the job and gave a tour preview of the production floor

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied to this company for a supervisor position, but ended up at an interview for a regular customer service rep. Pretty disappointing, I was told they are "family" oriented and only hire management from within - not sure why that job is posted then. Anyways, so the interview process was really REALLY easy. It was just some basic questions and an overview of the company and they ask you many times if you're sure their company suits you. I was hired within a few days and would be starting in less than 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is TERRIBLE! They try to make it seem like it's only a few months of that and then they promote you(just another $1) every few months.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and within an hour the recruiter was calling me with a phone interview.. I then made an appointment to come in for a face to face interview. Once there, I did a very minimal test for very basic skills. I was not rushed at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at DialAmerica?   1 Answer