DialAmerica Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

They have you answer some questions on the computer then take you into the interview room. They have you read off a script and just ask about your previous employment history.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with reading a script verbatim?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Port Richey, FL).

Interview

Quick and to the point. Asked about job history. Had me read aloud a sample from sales script and discussed schedule availability and pay. I was hired that day and began paid training the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

You will have to take an assessment which is very easy. Then you meet with the manger Nick He's wonderful . No need to be nervous at all. Make sure you read the assurance verbage very clear all the way through. If you miss any part of the script the sale is no good .

Interview Questions

• Would you place a customer on hold or ask for permission first?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Akron, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I did have a little trouble finding the building because it is located on the second floor of the building with no big signs on the outside. I met with the recruiting director and we sat and talked for about 15 minutes. The recruiting director made me feel very welcome and was friendly.

Interview Questions

• There was not many questions asked. We just really talked about what my previous experience was and why I left certain jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process that I went through was very good. The person who interviewed me tested me on how good I can read and make use of a script. I thought it was a good way to see if you have the stamina to last long and accurate.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good. It was professional and relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Omaha, NE) in July 2010.

Interview

You pretty much get a call back right away. There is a background check, but not very extensive. (Cannot have anything such as fraud on your record.) The interview is simple and they have training classes frequently, so it's a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, you are required to read a script because it is a telemarketing job. It wasn't hard for me, but you should be able to read well.   1 Answer