DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.7

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then brought in for formal sit down interview. During sit-down interview they had me do a computer simulation test then while interviewing with Hr a sample script reading.

SiriusXM Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

It's quick. It seems like the desperate for employees. Felt like I was being "sold" on a sales position. When I asked about other opportunities or advancement it was glossed over and then I was taken on a tour. Pay is low for what they want you to do.

Interview Questions

Really low pay. Part time with no hope of full time

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (New York, NY).

Interview

It was smooth and to the point. They went over my resume as I was speaking and asked me about my experiences. I applied online when I saw the ad on Indeed, and the next day I received a call. I had my interview on the 2nd day, from applying online. They were very quick and efficient. They even gave me a tour of the facility!

Outbound Sales Agent Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Quick computer skills test and a 15 minute interview with a human resource manager. He/she asked about past employment, schedule issues and described the two week training process and hours. Explained final paperwork to submit and they may have done a basic background test. No drugs test.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy speaking to people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They put you on a simulated inbound customer service call and then they take you in for an interview. They usually hire on the spot and the volume of people is average for interviews but everything was fairly easy.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

They called the day after I applied for the position. My interview was schedule the week after. I was told I got the job the day of the interview. I started training 2 weeks after.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

They lie about full-time hours in the interview. They tell you what you want to hear to get you to hire on. They must have a really high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a person who says they don't want to buy your product?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was told pay would be 9 dollars an hour during my interview with the potential to earn up to 11 with commission. Upon arriving to training had to sign some acknowledgement forms only to find out the base pay was 8.35. Most call centers pay about 11 and above on average and that's without commission, I don't understand why the pay is so low especially for the type of work that's required. Also, they require a business casual dress code , I mean at least offer decent pay if you want us to look decent.

Interview Questions

Pay is beyond low. 8 and some change ? No thanks.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was very friendly informative of the job offer and was thorough about knowing the applicant and it's expectations for the job and gave a tour preview of the production floor

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Sweet, simple, and to the point.
    WELCOMING :)
    Asks you a few questions, has you read a script, shows you around the office, and determined whether they want to extend offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Personable questions since the job is selling yourself over the phone and being able to build rapport.   1 Answer