DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

1.7

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Go in, answer some computer questions, do a simulated phone call, and then go meet with the recruiter! Very simple, easy, and they are very nice and informative.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was very nervous but I met with Ms. Nelsa and she told me to relax and that we would just have a conversation and get to know one another.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and what I am looking for in a position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

The interview was not too difficult. They asked me about different things on my resume. It was a conversational tone. Then we went over what would be expected for me in the position as well as the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work weekends.   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call 2 days later to come in for an interview. Interview consisted of a few assessments on the computer as well as some role playing with the manager. Offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied on Indeed 1 day and got a call for an interview either the same day or the next day. Came in, filled out a paper application, did some computer assessments and did the face to face interview last. I originally came in for the banking department but they reviewed my resume and recommended I try sales. Just pass the assessments and you're good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very cut and dried interview with an assessment prior to the actual meeting. I spoke with 2 people there and they were nice but the salary of $9.25/hr sucks. Pizza Hut pays more.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then brought in for formal sit down interview. During sit-down interview they had me do a computer simulation test then while interviewing with Hr a sample script reading.

SiriusXM Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

It's quick. It seems like the desperate for employees. Felt like I was being "sold" on a sales position. When I asked about other opportunities or advancement it was glossed over and then I was taken on a tour. Pay is low for what they want you to do.

Interview Questions

Really low pay. Part time with no hope of full time

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (New York, NY).

Interview

It was smooth and to the point. They went over my resume as I was speaking and asked me about my experiences. I applied online when I saw the ad on Indeed, and the next day I received a call. I had my interview on the 2nd day, from applying online. They were very quick and efficient. They even gave me a tour of the facility!

Outbound Sales Agent Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Quick computer skills test and a 15 minute interview with a human resource manager. He/she asked about past employment, schedule issues and described the two week training process and hours. Explained final paperwork to submit and they may have done a basic background test. No drugs test.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy speaking to people?   1 Answer