DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Interview Questions

Interviews at DialAmerica

1.7

Call Center Agent Interview

Interview

Two managers interview you separately. The questions are that hard to answer. It is mostly about what have you done in the past experience and those are best customer service experience.Two managers interview separately. The questions are that hard to answer. It is mostly about what have you done in the past experience and those are best customer service experience

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Port Richey, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

Called me to confirm interest in working there, Interview in person, then told to give paperwork. Was told that training started 2 days after, and to bring 2 forms of identification.

Telemarketing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialAmerica in April 2020.

Interview

I got on a zoom call with a hiring manager and she asked me basic interview questions. I told her I wanted to work 20-30 hours per week so I could keep my other job and she tried convincing me to work 40. When asked if I had any questions I asked her, "What makes a person a good telemarketing agent?" and she responded saying I wasn't interviewing for a telemarketing job and instead I was interviewing for a customer service job. Nothing was communicated with me about that beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DialAmerica?   1 Answer

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

There is a hallway with separate offices from the main sales floor. The interview was standard. No stress. The purpose is to see if you are a good fit for sales.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work history and what do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Telemarketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I enjoyed most of and was happy about the job. The part I don't like is they don't offer second chances to people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

Interview is formal/standard process. You will be asked to pass a writing, math, and grammar test. Overall, it is a great experience to see if you are a good fit for the company too.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within an hour. Onsite interview at Mahwah office where I did a quick and easy assesment, filled out paperwork, and immediately got an offer. Was also given a tour of the office.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward you do a computer test as well as they asked questions I was turned off when they said the salary is $10/hr when minimum wage in nj is increased to 15$

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica in January 2019.

Interview

Interview lasted about 30 min- 1hr
    There are 2 phases, you first feel out forms on a computer, you'll be in the room with the receptionist, and then you practice reading the a part of the script. The interviewer will hear you as you read the script. After this phase, you will then speak with the interviewer and they will tell you about the job and ask you normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why DialAmerica? And what experience do you have that will translate over into DialAmerica?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

You'll be filling in information on a computer, they will ask about your availability (morning or evening), you'll take easy computer tests and online personality quiz for training purposes. Be friendly!

Interview Questions

• Do you know what (service you're selling) is?   1 Answer