DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

1.7

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They put you on a simulated inbound customer service call and then they take you in for an interview. They usually hire on the spot and the volume of people is average for interviews but everything was fairly easy.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

They called the day after I applied for the position. My interview was schedule the week after. I was told I got the job the day of the interview. I started training 2 weeks after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Interview

After keeping me waiting for an hour I walked out. You only get one chance to make a good first impression. They blew it. Very rude and unprofessional. No one offered a glass or water, soda, coffee, nothing. If that's what they treat like now, just imagine once you're hired. I don't work for people like you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

They lie about full-time hours in the interview. They tell you what you want to hear to get you to hire on. They must have a really high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a person who says they don't want to buy your product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was told pay would be 9 dollars an hour during my interview with the potential to earn up to 11 with commission. Upon arriving to training had to sign some acknowledgement forms only to find out the base pay was 8.35. Most call centers pay about 11 and above on average and that's without commission, I don't understand why the pay is so low especially for the type of work that's required. Also, they require a business casual dress code , I mean at least offer decent pay if you want us to look decent.

Interview Questions

Pay is beyond low. 8 and some change ? No thanks.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was very friendly informative of the job offer and was thorough about knowing the applicant and it's expectations for the job and gave a tour preview of the production floor

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with us?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Sweet, simple, and to the point.
    WELCOMING :)
    Asks you a few questions, has you read a script, shows you around the office, and determined whether they want to extend offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Personable questions since the job is selling yourself over the phone and being able to build rapport.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Easy interview basic questions easy process . They look for customer service skills people and people w phone sales skills.simple process explained benefits of company. Lady who interviews very cheerful and friendly and made it easier to be myself .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I really liked the interview person but the bmanagers were not good in general. They put many obstacles to the job. The interview did not describe what the job was really like

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Very painless and easy, you dress in business professional clothing (the dress code), you meet the receptionist at the front of the offices and check in, you take a computer proficiency test and create a work account, you then talk to the hiring and sales floor managers. if you get hired they have you come back and do a computer background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about pushing a sale to customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not accept a job offer, $8/hour is not worth feeling awkward pushing sales on people who don't want them, or getting screamed at on the phone.