DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Interview

After keeping me waiting for an hour I walked out. You only get one chance to make a good first impression. They blew it. Very rude and unprofessional. No one offered a glass or water, soda, coffee, nothing. If that's what they treat like now, just imagine once you're hired. I don't work for people like you.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Easy interview basic questions easy process . They look for customer service skills people and people w phone sales skills.simple process explained benefits of company. Lady who interviews very cheerful and friendly and made it easier to be myself .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Very painless and easy, you dress in business professional clothing (the dress code), you meet the receptionist at the front of the offices and check in, you take a computer proficiency test and create a work account, you then talk to the hiring and sales floor managers. if you get hired they have you come back and do a computer background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about pushing a sale to customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not accept a job offer, $8/hour is not worth feeling awkward pushing sales on people who don't want them, or getting screamed at on the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Westlake, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

You were interviewed by the office supervisor, whom you met, talked about your resume and experiences, and then asked to read a script. If they liked you, you got a second interview with a floor supervisor, whom you pretty much did the same thing except more specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you read from this script?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring and the interview process was great. I was interviewed by two great managers. Who were really nice and understanding. They asked me questions that was fairly easy to answer. Also they told me about the company and how easy it was to move up in the company if you put in the hard work.

Interview Questions

• One question that I was asked was how could I help the company grow?   Answer Question
    • Another question that I was asked was what do you say if you are on the phone and a customers says that they was the produced but they are not sure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I really liked the interview person but the bmanagers were not good in general. They put many obstacles to the job. The interview did not describe what the job was really like

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

They have you answer some questions on the computer then take you into the interview room. They have you read off a script and just ask about your previous employment history.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with reading a script verbatim?   Answer Question

SiriusXM Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple, but not as flexible hours as they stated on their web site. If you want to get hired, go with the hours they have listed on their website that they need you to work.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied to this company for a supervisor position, but ended up at an interview for a regular customer service rep. Pretty disappointing, I was told they are "family" oriented and only hire management from within - not sure why that job is posted then. Anyways, so the interview process was really REALLY easy. It was just some basic questions and an overview of the company and they ask you many times if you're sure their company suits you. I was hired within a few days and would be starting in less than 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is TERRIBLE! They try to make it seem like it's only a few months of that and then they promote you(just another $1) every few months.

Sale Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

they called me. i took a test on a computer at the place, then i went in a room with one of the manager , who asked me question. this followed by another computer test but this one of the real job.