DialAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I really liked the interview person but the bmanagers were not good in general. They put many obstacles to the job. The interview did not describe what the job was really like

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

They have you answer some questions on the computer then take you into the interview room. They have you read off a script and just ask about your previous employment history.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with reading a script verbatim?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple, but not as flexible hours as they stated on their web site. If you want to get hired, go with the hours they have listed on their website that they need you to work.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied to this company for a supervisor position, but ended up at an interview for a regular customer service rep. Pretty disappointing, I was told they are "family" oriented and only hire management from within - not sure why that job is posted then. Anyways, so the interview process was really REALLY easy. It was just some basic questions and an overview of the company and they ask you many times if you're sure their company suits you. I was hired within a few days and would be starting in less than 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is TERRIBLE! They try to make it seem like it's only a few months of that and then they promote you(just another $1) every few months.

Sale Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

they called me. i took a test on a computer at the place, then i went in a room with one of the manager , who asked me question. this followed by another computer test but this one of the real job.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

Filled out an application via careerbuilder and was called the next day. Interview was scheduled a couple of days later. HR person was on time and interview took about 45 minutes. Then I was briefly interviewed by a floor manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Asked about how I felt reading a script, using computers etc. Asked if I had ever worked in a call center before. Did a tour of the office. The HR dept is nice.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview a day later. I was scheduled to come in for an interview the following Tuesday. At the interview we discussed my resume and I had to do a mock call center trial. After I was escorted around the building by a manager. After I was told to call back i I felt that the job would be a good fit. Well I called back 3 times and still no answer. This place is very unprofessional and should not go the extra measure to make you feel as though you got the job if you did not.

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Port Richey, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a call a day after completing the application, I was interviewed briefly on the phone and then had an interview 2 days later which involved an online assessment and reading a few lines from a script.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose this job?   Answer Question
    • What's one thing you would do to change things up when you start getting tired of the script?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Port Richey, FL).

Interview

Quick and to the point. Asked about job history. Had me read aloud a sample from sales script and discussed schedule availability and pay. I was hired that day and began paid training the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Came in for the interview, had to do some tests on the computer. Finally got called back to speak with someone. Interview took a while to complete because other people who didn't know what they were doing kept interrupting her. Got offered a position, met another lady in her office, who told me I start Tuesday. They said it was a new position, that this DialAmerica location has only had the SiriusXM sales for about a month or so, and no one could tell me what the commission was.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • What kind of metrics did you have to meet at your previous job, and how did you meet them? What happened if you didn't meet them?   Answer Question
    • How was your attendance at your previous job? Were you held accountable by some kind of attendance policy by your previous employer?   Answer Question