DialAmerica Interview Questions in Orlando

Updated May 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at DialAmerica

1.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 19 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

you come in and do an assessment on the computer, then you speak with an recruiter and they will break down the job and its functions and pay. overall process is about an hour or so

Interview Questions
    DialAmerica
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Dec 2018

Interview

You'll be filling in information on a computer, they will ask about your availability (morning or evening), you'll take easy computer tests and online personality quiz for training purposes. Be friendly!

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what (service you're selling) is?
      1 Answer
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I applied actually though the new “jobs” feature on Facebook and was called within 10-20 minutes of submitting my application. We did a small interview where he asked about me as a person and what I’ve done and want to do, I them was told I can come in Monday (it was Friday) to sit face to face with someone and take an hour long computer test and will have my answer that day.

Interview Questions
    DialAmerica
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

When I went in, I first took the customer service test on the computer. The computer test consisted of listening to real phone conversation with a customer and filling in blanks of customer info. Then you have to fill out your own employment application on the same computer as well as your SSN for tax purposes and background check. You also have to sign the background check waiver if your position is in the credit card department. After that was done, I then talked to a person who seems to be in charge of hiring.

Interview Questions
    DialAmerica
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2018

Interview

My interview was conducted by Nilsa Santiago. On the outset of the interview she did everything she could to create a comfortable environment. I would describe her as being a very warm personality. She is very welcoming, sociable, and has a great sense of humor. I too possess these qualities so naturally we hit it off. It was, in my opinion, an overall great experience.

Interview Questions
    • -What is the minimum/maximum number of hours and days you'd be willing to work? -What are some things that are important to you when it comes to job opportunities? -What are some qualities that you bring to the table? -Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position?
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very interesting, They make you feel confident, you get a very good treatment during the process, give you a tour for different offices and you can see by yourself how is goint to be the experience of working with them

Interview Questions
    • If you are a professional why do you want to work with us
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was very nervous but I met with Ms. Nelsa and she told me to relax and that we would just have a conversation and get to know one another.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself and what I am looking for in a position.
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I applied on Indeed 1 day and got a call for an interview either the same day or the next day. Came in, filled out a paper application, did some computer assessments and did the face to face interview last. I originally came in for the banking department but they reviewed my resume and recommended I try sales. Just pass the assessments and you're good.

Interview Questions
    DialAmerica
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2016

Interview

Hiring manager was very friendly informative of the job offer and was thorough about knowing the applicant and it's expectations for the job and gave a tour preview of the production floor

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Easy interview basic questions easy process . They look for customer service skills people and people w phone sales skills.simple process explained benefits of company. Lady who interviews very cheerful and friendly and made it easier to be myself .

Interview Questions
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 19