DialAmerica Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2016

2.0

Sale Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

they called me. i took a test on a computer at the place, then i went in a room with one of the manager , who asked me question. this followed by another computer test but this one of the real job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica in October 2015.

Interview

It's a very short interview. Only about 5-10 minutes. My interview was Monday, I got a callback yesterday, came in for the background check, passed and was told to come in for training Tuesday at 5:00!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Greenville, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a test, spoke to the HR person and they told us 9.00 an hour in the interview and then when you get into the training room it becomes 8.00 an hour.

Interview Questions

• do you have a car and can you talk to people   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiable phase 8.00

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

I did an application online , got an email saying to call to talk about the position. I got a call 2 days later did a phone interview. She asked 3 questions then I was told they have to review other applications and she will call back. So I have a feeling I didnt get it because I have no customers job history.

Interview Questions

• We have shifts from 8am to 11pm what is best time for you to come in   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (North Charleston, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview. First completed a basic computerized test and then signed some paper. I waited until a manager called me UB the back and she was very nice. Only ask a few questions and explained the job details and hours given. Said I did good on the test and ask if I had any questions or concerns. The interview ended and she said they will let people know if they got selected within a week and I could call up and check on the status of my app. Its just a waiting game from here in out to see if I got hired.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Erie, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

You will need to fill out some online assessments. Walk-in interviews are available. Walk in, fill out some paperwork, talk to the recruiter once they are free, prove you can read a paragraph out loud. There is some mock computer work to do to make sure you are comfortable with that. It's pretty easy stuff. They hire a lot of people each year so It's a fairly laid back process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly concerned with availability. Some questions about career goals and past experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply online and get a call from Delores. Be professionally dressed. Research the company. There is a bonus for having a life and health liceanse so that you can be cross trained on other programs. Training is easy and the job is fun 99% of the time. Can't wait to see how far I will go

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica in October 2014.

Interview

Come in and apply on computer then wait for the recruiter to do a one on one interview. Go in office and read a script, answer questions, etc. Standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for working here?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

I got called a day after submitting my application. The interview was quick and simple I did like a preview of how things would go on the floor on a computer. I went in to talk to one of the hiring managers and she said she would call me. I'm not really sure if I got the job or not yet..

Interview Questions

• She just ask did I have any experience and we talked about my last job ii had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Port Richey, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Simple and easy. The person that interviewed me was very nice and fully explained the company and everything it had to offer. The fact that the company has been around the community for over 25 years was a huge selling point for me.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were asked of me during the interview, but I'd have to say reading out loud something that you never read was a little hard at first, but the interviewer was supper nice and comforting.   1 Answer