DialAmerica Telephone Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DialAmerica Telephone Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialAmerica (Buffalo, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. Went in filled out application and took a little computer test that assessed my mathematics ability as well as my ability to translate orders over the phone. After that met with my interviewer who was very pleasant and asked me to read a telephone script.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up the quality of your work while dealing with constant demands of superiors.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2009.

Interview

i sent my resume and they called me a week later. When interviewing i fulled out a packet of basic questions and completed a chart of a keyword. I spend about ten minutes interviewing and was hired. that day i set up training and my hours. i started the next week

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialAmerica in January 2009.

Interview

It was really quick and straight forward. They asked some questions and then gave a quick test of your telephone sales ability(a fake sales call).They told me about base hourly pay and commission. Then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get flexible hours,. They were able to work around my schedule to an extent.