Dialog Direct Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

1.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I'm not sure when or where I applied to this job but I received a email to come in for a interview and that they would be hiring on the spot for qualified candidates. I went in filled out paperwork with the receptionist and waited until I was called. A recruiter (I assume) took me and another young lady to her cubicle asked a couple questions and then told us that she thought we both would be a good fit. She then took us to an area where we were seated with a group of other applicants. After sitting there for about 15-30 mins we all were moved to another cubicle escorted by one of the hiring managers. He spoke with us all together basically going over the position and how important attendance is for the company. Next we were placed with a rep working on the floor to get a feel of what they did while the manager called two at a time to "interview". I was called back with another young lady after sitting with the rep for about 15-20 mins. The manager was a ok friendly guy. We werent really asked many questions other then: "what did we think of what we saw and heard?" and "did we think we could do it?" After we both agreed that it was something we wanted to do we were moved on to complete the necessary hiring paperwork in another room. The entire process took about 2 to 3 hours. Im excited to begin work in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dialog Direct

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Interview

Was easy, people were really friendly and the interview was smooth. Just questions about my home office. Other than that I was hired. They sent all the forms through email and the training began

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

After accepting an interview, my first interview was with someone in the hiring department. They tell you to wear business casual, but everyone at work is wearing jeans. My second interview was a few days later and it took almost an hour before I was seen, even though I was there 20 minutes before my scheduled time. The person I interviewed with was supposed to be my boss, but that changed later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I am still awaiting the in person interview. I had a short phone conversation with the recruiter basically explaining the details of the job. I will be interviewing at the Winter Park location in Orlando, FL.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was able to apply online. Received a call from the recruiter to come in for an interview. After being considered for the job, and successfully passing the assessment tests, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• My experience in call centers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Denison, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Apply in person or online. You are then asked to take an assessment which takes approximately an hour to complete. You will receive a prerecorded phone call to evaluate your communication and telephone skills. The company response time was exceptional, was contacted for an interview within 24 hours! Upon arriving for the interview I was given an in-depth assessment listening to customer calls and answering a series of questions about each call. This process took close to a half an hour. The H.R. Coordinator then interviewed me. He was very friendly and concise. He then said he would like to send to the second interview immediately. He then introduced me to two supervisors who asked more specific questions regarding my experience and future goals. They then approved me for hire and sent me back to H.R. At which point I completed the new hire paperwork, given a drug test submission form and was offered the position. Extreme emphasis is placed on not missing work, all on time to work and flexibility scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for their company.   1 Answer
    • How long would I intend to stay with the company.   1 Answer
    • Where I saw myself within the company in 3 to 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Billings, MT) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email regarding the interview which took place as a phone call...I was pretty enthusiastic about the company. Hardest part is filling out 63 documents...I had to convert it into a Microsoft Office format...

Interview Questions

• Describe a bad experience with customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was then scheduled for an in person interview with the HR Recruiter. While at the interview I also interviewed with a couple of supervisors on different campaigns. I received a phone call with an offer within a day. Was then scheduled to come in that week for I-9 paperwork, etc.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had sales experience, and how I felt about being on a sales campaign.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Call you, to meet with them, then quick interview.They tell you what they want from you and what hours do you want to work. You bid on your shift. I forgot how it was done.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewer primarily wanted to know that prospective employees are able to speak in a professional manner as well as have a minimum of two years customer service experience (combined retail, community service, telemarketing, ect...). Employee must be able to show up every day, on time for full shift. If there is anything that my prevent this, employee must state circumstances to that employer can try to work around school schedules, court dates, and or prior appointments. Documentation is required for any missed days.

Interview Questions

• Although you have no call center experience, what makes you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer