Dialog Direct Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dialog Direct Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I am still awaiting the in person interview. I had a short phone conversation with the recruiter basically explaining the details of the job. I will be interviewing at the Winter Park location in Orlando, FL.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dialog Direct

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was able to apply online. Received a call from the recruiter to come in for an interview. After being considered for the job, and successfully passing the assessment tests, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• My experience in call centers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Denison, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Apply in person or online. You are then asked to take an assessment which takes approximately an hour to complete. You will receive a prerecorded phone call to evaluate your communication and telephone skills. The company response time was exceptional, was contacted for an interview within 24 hours! Upon arriving for the interview I was given an in-depth assessment listening to customer calls and answering a series of questions about each call. This process took close to a half an hour. The H.R. Coordinator then interviewed me. He was very friendly and concise. He then said he would like to send to the second interview immediately. He then introduced me to two supervisors who asked more specific questions regarding my experience and future goals. They then approved me for hire and sent me back to H.R. At which point I completed the new hire paperwork, given a drug test submission form and was offered the position. Extreme emphasis is placed on not missing work, all on time to work and flexibility scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for their company.   1 Answer
    • How long would I intend to stay with the company.   1 Answer
    • Where I saw myself within the company in 3 to 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Billings, MT) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email regarding the interview which took place as a phone call...I was pretty enthusiastic about the company. Hardest part is filling out 63 documents...I had to convert it into a Microsoft Office format...

Interview Questions

• Describe a bad experience with customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was then scheduled for an in person interview with the HR Recruiter. While at the interview I also interviewed with a couple of supervisors on different campaigns. I received a phone call with an offer within a day. Was then scheduled to come in that week for I-9 paperwork, etc.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had sales experience, and how I felt about being on a sales campaign.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Call you, to meet with them, then quick interview.They tell you what they want from you and what hours do you want to work. You bid on your shift. I forgot how it was done.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewer primarily wanted to know that prospective employees are able to speak in a professional manner as well as have a minimum of two years customer service experience (combined retail, community service, telemarketing, ect...). Employee must be able to show up every day, on time for full shift. If there is anything that my prevent this, employee must state circumstances to that employer can try to work around school schedules, court dates, and or prior appointments. Documentation is required for any missed days.

Interview Questions

• Although you have no call center experience, what makes you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (American Fork, UT).

Interview

No comment

Negotiation

No comment

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Troy, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring Process was precise, interviewer very professional and unbiased, excellent line of questioning to reveal qualifications to the job. Should begin allowing the trainer & supervisor also sit-in on the interview (they are too busy with never-ending hiring/firing for that). Since the trainer can take an instant dislike for personal reasons and never let you go beyond the training room.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is always
      "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" First if you dont know the way the company operates and how strict they enforce things like yawning in the training room, or not asking enough questions, or behaving differently than you look, it doesnt matter about even a year from now let alone 5 years. How does the company advance? What criteria must be met for advancement? How long is the contract with the client expected to last? What happens to the new staff you're hiring now if the contract ends? Are current employees offered other positions on other client products/services within the company or just released as soon as the contract ends with that client? These are things I usually have to get wind of before foolishly making projections that don't even exist in the company.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask if they are hiring for promotional sales incoming calls. If so then when the promotional is over, out of the 20 they hired they only keep the top 5 performers to fill seats of people they fired from other client work areas. They use you and lose you. No negotiations exist.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dialog Direct (Troy, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

2 - one on phone and one in person. The on the phone process was essentially the getting to know you phase: how log have you been in CS, can you type etc. The 1:1 was where a typing test was given where you need to reach at least 30 WPM in two tries. The general Interview questions and Role Playing followed. The latter pretty much determined weather you got the job or not.

Negotiation

I was offered the job based on how I Role-Played, I was given an offer letter on the spot.