Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.9

Graduate Digital IC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Athens (Greece)) in December 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with a recruiter, asking me personal questions, how I found out about the company etc. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes.
    After two weeks I had a face to face interview with two engineers from Dialog, asking me about my technical background and especially about my diploma thesis. The interview lasted about 90 minutes.
    A few days after the second interview I got an email from another recruiter with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an occasion, where you had to write some behavioral code in Verilog.   Answer Question

Senior Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Graz (Austria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Graz (Austria)) in September 2017.

Interview

take a whole day for interview. People are nice and skilled. Interview is quite organised. They will try to know how much your professional knowledge is by asking lots of basic question and some conditional question for your personality,

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Campbell, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

-Phone Interview
    -In person one on one with 3 or 4 different people
    -Final in person with HR business partner and HR Director
    Repeated many questions over and over. Some were senseless situational questions regarding situations I would not end up in with the particular role I was interviewing for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview

Asked behavioral, technical, and resume based questions. Described the position I was applying for, what they did, and allowed me to ask questions. The interview was very relaxing and they helped anytime I got stuck on the technical questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 round of HR 2 rounds techical one telephonic and one face to face,1 round of HR 2 rounds techical one telephonic and one face to face,1 round of HR 2 rounds techical one telephonic and one face to face

Layout Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Istanbul (Turkey)) in July 2014.

Interview

I have directly sent my CV to Analog Team Lead at the time which I have formerly known in my previous company. It took some time for the recruiter of the company to call me back for an interview.

At the beginning of the interview, the interviewers - the team lead and the most experienced layout engineer - asked me to answer their questions on board but I preferred to use paper and pen on the table. I answered all their questions. At the end of the interview, the team lead told me that he was positive about me but was concerned if I would be interested in the salary or not. Later the design center manager entered into the room and informed me about the salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What layout work I have done in my last job. General concepts of analog layout such as latch-up, well proximity, matching, coupling etc.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was kind of friendly, asked me questions about my resume, asked some basic questions in circuit theory,i.e. inductors and capacitors. Then he moved on to control theory and small signal model. The position requires a lot of power electronics background since it's to design an LED driver.

Senior Analog Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Good friendly people. Helped in interview to arrive at solutions. But did not provide correct job details called in terms of design and verification weightage of overall work. They stayed focused on actual requirements.

Interview Questions

• Basics of analog.But did not provide correct job details called in terms of design and verification weightage of overall work   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview

Submitted an application, Had a telephone interview which was mainly simple questions on motivation and experiences including technical knowledge (mainly in Analogue Electronics and Verilog HDL). The final stage was a final face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency questions. Basic technical questions on MOSFETs (including I-V characteristics), Op-Amps, simple analogue (RC filter) and digital (counter and flip-flops) circuits.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview

Interview involves three steps, HR and technical interviews by phone, the third one face to face. HR call is to get a basic sense of who you are, what you do, technical interview is where you get detailed examination, face to face interview is at the offices.

Interview Questions

• describe your PhD work for us, what was the most challenging part   Answer Question