Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions in United Kingdom

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analog Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Good friendly people. Helped in interview to arrive at solutions. But did not provide correct job details called in terms of design and verification weightage of overall work. They stayed focused on actual requirements.

Interview Questions

• Basics of analog.But did not provide correct job details called in terms of design and verification weightage of overall work   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview

Submitted an application, Had a telephone interview which was mainly simple questions on motivation and experiences including technical knowledge (mainly in Analogue Electronics and Verilog HDL). The final stage was a final face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency questions. Basic technical questions on MOSFETs (including I-V characteristics), Op-Amps, simple analogue (RC filter) and digital (counter and flip-flops) circuits.   Answer Question

Principal Analog Designer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by face to face. Face to face was very hectic and tiring process, all day interview.

Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

At the assesment event they introduced their Company, role of the position. 3 people in a group, 1 Engineering Manager, 2 Chief Engineer. They asked questions in a turn. They asked also technical (1 to 1) and behavior (2 interviewers) questions. Concentrated on what you have done in the past, your ability, your skills, inovation, team work (very important). Team work with other 3 candidates to check our team work skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe and construct a counter that counts (decimal):
      0, 8, 12, 14, 15, 11, 3, 1, 0   1 Answer

Specialist Human Resources Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Had two telephone 'assessments', then three online tests, followed by a two hour competency based interview. This was all organised very efficiently. Following the interview the communication was appalling, courtesy costs nothing!

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky was asked but several questions were repeated   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.

Interview Questions

• The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.