DialogueDirect Dialoguer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call after application to set up interview/meeting. Office room was quite small and vibe was very nonchalant. You sit down one and one with the boss who is very zen but piercing you with judgement on whether you'd be right for the job since the minute you walked in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DialogueDirect

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. The staff was extremely friendly, and had you fill out paperwork before you went in to your interview. As long as you give off a friendly, outgoing vibe, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Q: Pick three words that people have used to describe you, and why   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a relaxed interview process. There were two phone interviews with a recruiter, and then an in-person interview with a campaign manager. It was a quick process, and they will typically express a high interest, due to the turnover rate being so high. The management wants to know that the applicant can facilitate a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior fundraising'volunteer experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

1 phone screening with a manager out of state another in person at their "top secret" location. Very easy to pass both as they hire just about everyone since the turn over rate is ginormous. Not many questions are asked. You will pretty much take over the interview process as they want you to prove or pretend that you are super excited about sales outgoing and do not plan to have a life outside of work. No drug test and I do not think they even checked my references or did a background check which means anyone can pretty much get hired with the right attitude and company research if you really want to call this scam your job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiating. You agree to be under paid at $175 a week and commit to being a slave to this for profit agency and making up your pay with the potential to earn more.

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Your review includes several pieces of misinformation, which I will correct here.

1) Your representation of the pay structure is incorrect. Our pay structure consists of a weekly base pay plus... More

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

I was a direct recruit after sponsoring a child thru their street campaign. My details were passed on to the office. Not long after, our secretary called me and scheduled an interview for me. I came in the aforementioned day, filled out a quick application, and had my interview all within an hour I would say

Interview Questions

• How would the people close to you describe you as a person?
      Rate in level of importance: growth, money, charity   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DialogueDirect (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy interview don't worry. The hiring manger was very calm and made the whole interview process simple and stress free. Just be calm and relaxed and the interview will be a fun process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no such process.

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for your review, and welcome to the team!

Dialoguer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

DD will sell you the job and appear to be legitimate. They act as if they want to hire you versus other applicants but will hire anyone who is outgoing and in decent shape. looks are more important than qualities.

Interview Questions

• none. You are being sold the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Your claim that the hiring process is based on a candidate's physical appearance is erroneous. We have a diverse team of talented individuals that excel due to their exceptional communication skills... More

Dialoguer Interview

Interview

Pretty easy.

Negotiation

very quick.

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for your review, and welcome to the team!

Dialoguer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

It's a three step hiring process- Phone interview, in-person interview, and then an orientation session. The phone interview was brief, asking about marketing experience and the in-person interview was fairly straightforward. I was asked about my knowledge of the company, volunteering, and what I thought I could contribute.

Interview Questions

DialogueDirect Response

Jan 12, 2016 – Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for your review, and best of luck in your search.

Dialoguer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DialogueDirect.

Interview

They'll literallly call you back in about 2-3 days because people are CONSTANTLY getting let go. If you want to get hired quickly, just apply to this place. I applied online and they literally called me the next day. By the same day I was already in their little office doing an interview.

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult questions. They just ask you why you should work for them and if anything, they'll ask you to sell something to them to see if you are able to sell sign ups but they'll most likely hire you regardless.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't take the job if you have something better because the commission isn't worth it.