Dialysis Clinic Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dialysis Clinic Inc

2.5

Corporate Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

After a referral from a friend, i submitted an application with resume. I was called in for an interview which went well, mostly wanting to see that you are driven and have a passion to succeed and grow. Described the responsibilities in detail and then was walked around the office to allow me to get a vibe if the environment would be a fit or not. The people were friendly, but the billing floor was exceptionally quite and the decor drab and depressing, total cubicle hell, very depressing unless you got a cube near an exterior window.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Within the Corporate Billing Department, there isn't much room for negotiation for a new hire employee, even with prior experience as the systems they use are proprietary, so you are starting fresh.

Hemodialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarion, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Clarion, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter to facility. Received interview in next few days. Offered position day or so later. My initial impression of the facility and people were positive.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate the offer. I would suggest you negotiate prior to agreeing to employment, especially if you have dialysis experience.

Dt Interview

Interview

Emailed me after a week. Had interview. Took about a week to hear back. Called references and then called and offered me the position. Did background check and drug screen.

RN Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview went great it lasted over an hour and I was so impressed with what Dci offered I prayed and prayed I would get the job . Dialysis and helping people with renal care is a passion of mine. I was then called back to shadow the clinic for a day and it was great I loved it,

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions why I chose this kind of nursing and my history including talents and experiences.   Answer Question

GL Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the accounting manager. Took a written test. Was told a decision would be made the following week, but I received an offer later that day. Office seemed segregated and cluttered

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with your degree?   2 Answers

I accepted a different job that was a better fit for me.

Corporate Nurse Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I work for DCI already as a PRN Nurse at a Hemodialysis Clinic and saw an internal email about a Corporate Nurse Consultant Position that was open our of Nashville, TN. So I emailed the Talent Acquisition at DCI about my interest in the position and he sat up a telephone interview with the Director of the program at the Corporate Office. After having a brief telephone interview with the Director, she said to email her my availability to get me down to Nashville to do a face to face interview and they would cover the hotel and flight for me to come interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself....   1 Answer
    • What made you want to work for DCI?   1 Answer
    • What made you want to apply for this specific position with DCI?   Answer Question

Still Pending to hear back from them. They had more other interview before they made their decision.

Junior .NET SQL Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Initially, I have applied online and did not get an invite for a phone screen interview. A month later, a recruiter from TEK Systems contact me regarding the same position and explained briefly about the role and their interview process. After 2 weeks of completing an internal assessment and providing 2 references, I received an invite for a technical phone interview.

The technical interview took 20 minutes where the interviewer asked me 15-20 questions about SQL and LINQ. She asked the question, repeated it and typed my answers after I completed answering. There was no time to ask questions and only at the end when I asked about the role, the lady was rude enough to refer me back to the recruiter. Overall, the atmosphere was negative where it felt like I was talking to a robot.

The following day, I called the recruiter for a feedback but there was no answer. She called me back 2 hours later where she mentioned that the company decided not to proceed with my candidacy for this role.

Interview Questions

• Explain what is Denormalization and why would you use that?   1 Answer

Dialysis Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call to interview about 10 to 14 days after mailing my resume. Interview was really good and thorough. I was shown job description and benefit information. I was then given a brief tour. I thought the interview went really well. It has been over 2 weeks now since I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialysis Clinic Inc.

Interview

Medical director knows me personally so he just asked the unit director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the lowest salary of my career and told this was the going rate for SC and this possition