Diamond Management & Technology Consultants Manager Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was an expereienced hire candidate. Campus / inexperienced recruits go through a different process. Started with a phone screen with expereinece hire recruiter. Determination made to proceed by recruitrer and then they set up a one-on-one with a senior practitioner (principal or partner) in the industry I had experience. Senior practioner provides feedback to recruiter, where another "go/no-go" decision is made. Next scheduled to come into Chicago office on a Friday for a sequence of interviews to test presentation skills, analytical/problem solving skills, and fitness for available positions. Presentation is a short case study where you need to develop a short deck (5-7 slides) to address proposed approach or solution. You have about an hour to work on it and then present to first interviewer. Second interviewer will do more "what if" discussion to test your problem solving skills, and evaluate your approach (e.g., questions you ask, relating of relevant experience/situations). Finally, the last interview is with a more senior person assessing your fitness for available roles and overall fit into the firm and its culture. Since I beleive I fell short on the last interview, my recommendation is that you just be yourself, and if they don't think you're a good fit, you probably aren't meant to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current profesional services employer and come to Diamond?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Diamond Management & Technology Consultants

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

case based interview process. focus is on the intersection of business and technology. along with the case base interview, some personal questions are asked. all case interviews are conducted in a single day with folks at different levels interviewing. response back is fast

Interview Questions

• how would you design a data architecture given the following business conditions   Answer Question

Negotiation