Diane's Beachwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (San Diego, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, they asked me about my previous work experience and why I wanted to leave the company I was currently at. I mentioned strong relationships that I have built with previous clients, they are huge on that

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Torrance, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The overall interview process was very easy. It started with a very brief phone interview, where I explained what position I was interested in. I was then offered to come meet with Diane in the office the following day. When speaking with Diane I just explained my past work experience and education. The overall interview experience was very easy and comfortable. Make sure to bring a resume and positive energy.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Torrance, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

easy. you meet with recruiter and owner. a lot of your typical interview questions. you meet at the head quarters, which are disgusting. you meet with the owner who is old and mis-informed, old and should retire.

Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Torrance, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called in a few days later for an interview at a confusing business park. I called the extension given to me several times asking for clarification on which building my interview would be in with no answer. The rest went along as a normal interview.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Torrance, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to drive around the world to meet with these people, only to be ignored. Complete disaster all around, poor follow-up. Multiple interviews with multiple people for no reason. I assume it was a monetary issue, however that could have been negotiable.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Torrance, CA).

Interview

It was really easy, Diane asked me a few questions about my school experience and what I'm looking for. She had me meet other assistant buyers on the team. She interviewed me in her office with her dog.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear.

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed. I met with Diane and she just asked me about my past experiences, what I want to do in my future and where I went to school.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear.

Interview

I went for an in-person interview with the Store Manager, which was very informal and easy. It was more just like having a friendly conversation than answering intense questions about yourself. They asked about my experience with client programs (VIP, rewards programs, etc.), merchandising, and supervising. I then had a phone interview scheduled with the area manager. When she did not call me on the day it was scheduled, I was a little skeptical about the company and how professional they were. Regardless, I rescheduled. The phone interview had a few more direct questions, but nothing unusual or difficult. I.E What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected, very easy standard questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Huntington Beach, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I know someone who is friends with the hiring manager (at the time) and she had provided me her phone number. I hda texted her and we set up an interview for two days out from that day.

The interview was at the Huntington Beach location, in the dungeon they call a back office. The interview was 1:1, very easy and laid back. She had asked me to sell my outfit I was wearing in the interview to gauge my enthusiasm and characteristics to see which location I would be the best fit for. Went over the steps for the onboarding process and hourly pay and asked if I wanted to job right on the spot. Did not go through background check or drug test.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diane's Beachwear (Manhattan Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was normal. I had two interviews one with the store manager and the second was with the DIstrict manager. Both were nice and very professional Be sure to look presentable. Don't have any tattoos or piercings showing during interview as that is not professional.