Dierbergs Markets Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dierbergs Markets Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

Sat down with the interviewer and the recruiter and was asked questions pertaining to customer service, how I worked with a team of people, and how I dealt with a difficult situation. It was a pretty laid back atmosphere and I was hired on the spot. Overall all the interview wasn't bad, it was basically like talking to your friend.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were in a difficult situation involving a group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dierbergs Markets

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

Lady called, we chatted for a couple of minutes. She invited me in for an interview. I dresed nicely, we chatted and laughed. Super casual, I was 16 at the time and it was a first job so not too surprising. They'll hire almost anyone at that level because you won't know if you're beyond redemption till you're there

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw your favorite coworker stealing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2008.

Interview

very simple, just basic questions

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets.

Interview

Applied online, they called the next day for an interview. I called them back, they did a short phone interview then asked me if I was interested in coming in for an actual interview, I agreed and met the manager on Monday. I spent 45 minutes basically retelling my application so the manager could write it on her computer. I honestly did not see the point in filling out an application if they weren't going to use it. This interview was a few days before a holiday so they said that I wouldn't hear anything from them until the following week. The next Tuesday I received a call from the application advisor, she had more questions. Unfortunately I missed the call, so I called her back, she wasn't there so I left a message. We played this phone-tag game for almost 2 weeks(she never once picked up the phone and it would take her 3+ days to return my message) until she FINALLY told me what "questions" she had, which was basically my schedule. I called back (again she never picked up) and told her my schedule, I was open for the hours they wanted me to come in for. That was a week ago and I still haven't heard back. For $7.40 and hour, 20 hours a week, AND they take $8.00 a week out of your check for union dues, the job isn't worth it.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dierbergs Markets in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and I got a phone call the next day asking me to schedule an interview. I walked into my local store for the interview. However, I fell into a trap of telling them days I could not work in the next month (about 4) and that did not do me any good. They ask for very specific answers and details.