Digi-Key Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.4

EDI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was telephonic, no technical questions asked. The interviewers were very nice and rather calm. Explained about what they do and what they were looking for, for this position. I thought I was a good fit but apparently they didnt feel the same way. From what they explained about the work looked like there is a great potential to learn in terms of EDI set up.

Interview Questions

• Sadly, no technical questions asked. Just asked about what I have done in the past.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digi-Key.

Interview

The interview lasted a full day; I met with people from various teams. Everyone was very professional and accommodating. I had to take a Wonderlic test; this is required for all positions. The interview concluded with a tour of the facility. Overall I felt that a considerable amount of effort was put into preparing my interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard behavioral questions and questions about experience.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thief River Falls, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Thief River Falls, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

took some tests, had an electronics hands-on test, talked with a group of employers, sat with an employee in position for a bit, took me out to lunch, came back for a tour...about 3-4 hours long.

Interview Questions

• why i wanted the position, why I am a good candidate, what my instructors would say about me, past employers,   1 Answer

Production Business Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thief River Falls, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Thief River Falls, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

There is an initial paper application, followed by testing, and an interview. The testing itself required you to use many areas of thinking, and the panel interview was fairly easy to complete.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Fargo, ND) in February 2014.

Interview

job fair

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thief River Falls, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Thief River Falls, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Online application (very basic application. No short answer wuestions), phone call, in person interview with 2-4 managers or directors, pre employment testing, phone call for acceptance. Very typical interview process. Quick hiring process.

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thief River Falls, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Thief River Falls, MN).

Interview

Initial communication via employment web page. Submitted web based form with information, resume, etc. Hiring manager vetts your resume. Follow up call by HR asking for interview. Come into interview rooms and sit with hiring manager and HR representative.
    Discuss your skills, abilities, etc.

Interview Questions

• The questions were specific to the job, not able to divulge. Expect questions to relate to the job you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR staffing sends out a letter detailing your offer. Whether they are providing moving assistance, salary, or hourly.

PDC Packager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thief River Falls, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digi-Key (Thief River Falls, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Submit an application. Then you go through some pre-employement testing. If you pass that then you go in for a drug test. After that is some more testing and interview in the same day.