Digital Air Strike Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Digital Air Strike

2.3

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. They asked very basic question and tried to get to know you. They asked about my major at ASU and what kind of things i participated in.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions - just getting to know you.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple. First I received an email with a questionnaire for basic screening. Later i had a Skype interview. I was asked to talk more. The interviewer was very nice. I received an offer in two weeks.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

very informal .... screened by HR. personal face to face, follow up by third person with phone call

Interview Questions

• How would you keep a customer from cancelling our services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They presented the salary and bonus potential ..... they have since then changed my pay plan four times in 10 months

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

My recruiter was very professional and she did a great job of outlining the entire hiring process. The interview process went great and I couldn't have asked for more. I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca. She's energetic, organized, and professional. She takes pride in her job and helps make sure you are prepared every step of the way. I will be recommending Digital Air Strike and Rebecca to any and all of my friends who are looking for a new position

Interview Questions

• Tell me five things about yourself that would make you an asset to any organization that hired
      you?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Great People who ask the questions that are important. They want to make sure they are bringing in the best candidates that will truly help our customers grow their businesses

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to think outside the box   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview. Face to Face. Questions about situations.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you couldn't live without.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Chose a different company.

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

All online and one interview.

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Friends bring on friends.

Interview Questions

• none, they will take whoever they can get because turn over is so crazy   Answer Question

Negotiation

not one.. there is no negotiation with this company

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike in May 2016.

Interview

I contacted Ms. Rebecca through LinkedIn about possible job opportunities with Digital Air Strike. She answered my email immediately and directed me to two possible job opportunities that would be a potential fit. Not even a day after speaking with her, I was scheduled an interview with Mr. Andrew, Ms. Erin and Mr. Josh for the following week. The interview was very straight forward and they answered most of my questions without me even asking them. This was the most enjoyable experience I have had during my time job searching. Everyone involved made me feel I was already a part of the company and I am excited to start my new career with Digital Air Strike!

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you want to work for Digital Air Strike?   Answer Question

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

Apply online. Email Manager. It seemed like a fairly informal process. Hiring manager is fairly young. Office appeared to promote a relaxed young environment. The hiring manager is upfront about the benefits of working there and what the job entails. I hope there is room for advancement, but it's not clear there is. It seems like a fairly flat company, but I cant be sure.