Digital Air Strike Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.2

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Great process. Initial contact with internal recruiter who set up the in-person. Interview process was super- met management and staff. Typical interview questions, you could tell culture fit was extremely important.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to via e-mail at first by a recruiter. They asked me to send over some writing samples and take part in a pre-screening test for social media. It's fairly simple as long as you follow the directions. The interview is very casual, simple questions. There may be an assessment to take at the end, make sure to do research!

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike in May 2016.

Interview

I contacted Ms. Rebecca through LinkedIn about possible job opportunities with Digital Air Strike. She answered my email immediately and directed me to two possible job opportunities that would be a potential fit. Not even a day after speaking with her, I was scheduled an interview with Mr. Andrew, Ms. Erin and Mr. Josh for the following week. The interview was very straight forward and they answered most of my questions without me even asking them. This was the most enjoyable experience I have had during my time job searching. Everyone involved made me feel I was already a part of the company and I am excited to start my new career with Digital Air Strike!

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you want to work for Digital Air Strike?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviews with the execs and other sales directors was a positive experience. A good and experienced formal Yodel team. The internal recruiter, however, was a disaster and a complete turn-off to the entire business. No timely communication, amateurish and correspondence, laughable negotiation skills, and in a role that is clearly over her head.

Interview Questions

• Standard and basic situational, experiential, sales process questions. Nothing out of the ordinary which would is to be expected for a gig where you call car dealerships all day.   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I first learned about this opportunity when the company's in-house recruiter sent me a message on LinkedIn about the open position. At the time, I already had another social media job but my interest was piqued. I sent over my resume and by the day I had texted and spoken with the recruiter about when I could come in for an interviewer. The interview itself was pretty standard. All the basic questions were asked, but it was a very comfortable setting and felt more like a conversation than a question-and-answer dialogue. This was one of the best hiring experiences I had ever gone through. Before my interview, she told me everything I could expect and made sure I was as prepared as I possibly could be. The day of the interview I was sent good-luck texts and immediately following the interview a great-job text. It really helped calm my nerves. The next day I was offered the job and I have loved working for this great company ever since.

Interview Questions

• They did an impromptu writing exercise to see my writing style for content posting.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

Interview

My recruiter was very professional and she did a great job of outlining the entire hiring process. The interview process went great and I couldn't have asked for more. I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca. She's energetic, organized, and professional. She takes pride in her job and helps make sure you are prepared every step of the way. I will be recommending Digital Air Strike and Rebecca to any and all of my friends who are looking for a new position

Interview Questions

• Tell me five things about yourself that would make you an asset to any organization that hired
      you?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

The whole process was great. The recruiter really felt like she was actually on my side, which is WAY different coming out of other companies. She helped find a time that was good for me and didn't drag anything out. the interview was actually set up outside of office hours. This means the recruiter wasn't on the clock. That counts for something in my book!

Interview Questions

• What characteristics do you like to see in your fellow employees?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple. First I received an email with a questionnaire for basic screening. Later i had a Skype interview. I was asked to talk more. The interviewer was very nice. I received an offer in two weeks.

Digital Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike.

Interview

Apply online. Email Manager. It seemed like a fairly informal process. Hiring manager is fairly young. Office appeared to promote a relaxed young environment. The hiring manager is upfront about the benefits of working there and what the job entails. I hope there is room for advancement, but it's not clear there is. It seems like a fairly flat company, but I cant be sure.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digital Air Strike (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. They asked very basic question and tried to get to know you. They asked about my major at ASU and what kind of things i participated in.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions - just getting to know you.   1 Answer