Digital Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Mobile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Digital Management (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Very efficient, stayed within the guidelines of the job description. Asked my availability, very transparent, and set the right expectations.overall process was seamless, very excited about the opportunity. They gave specific details on career growth within the company. What was expected if I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about the jobs description, my background.   1 Answer

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

BAIT AND SWITCH Warning - Applied online, received call from HR, had a 50 minute phone interview. Was asked salary requirements which I declined to share, and was told the range, which was very high for the level. This effectively got my attention but should have been a red flag. Came in for interview with hiring manager who had no experience in PR nor anyone on staff doing PR. HR invited me in for second round with CEO and his father, COO. Was told to bring my A-game and to present actionable, “out of the box” ideas. HR told me I hit it out of the park and there would be just one more step. Heard nothing for about two weeks. HR finally called back and said they changed the job requirements and now wanted someone with “less experience.” I felt scammed. They baited me with an unusually high salary range, got me to give them top shelf ideas, and then when I hit all the requirements, they changed the job description (switch). Just want to warn other candidates: I would not share actionable ideas or plans with this company without a consulting fee or written job offer. This is a sleazy way to do business.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked me very basic questions, mostly just explained what the role was. It turns out it wasnt very technical and dealt with supporting some in house application. Recruiter did not mention this, felt very bait and switch.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair. Had a 30 mins in person with senior director of app dev, followed by an online programming challenge. After that there was in onsite interview with 4 different interviewers, mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Online coding challenge was to design a financial banking system. Solid principles of OOP and you should be good.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical process with a phone screen, then invitation for an on site interview. Interviewers were very professional. DMI has a beautiful facility for their employees. The HR team is very professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management.

Interview

I met with the program management at the cafe next to the building where I would be working. He gave me a summary of the work, client, and overall environment.

Interview Questions

• Have you written and executed a communication plan in the past?   1 Answer

Applications Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearneysville, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Kearneysville, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for an interview on two positions, I didn't apply to either position. It was a I n person interview, well two. Everyone seemed friendly and easy going. The questions were not really difficult and not particularly technical. At the end of both interviews, they all shook my hand and guaranteed that they would get back to me if I was chosen or not. Well its a month later and they never got back to me. If you didn't want to hire me then just have the decency to let me know.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Management (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with 3 people via Skype. Was mostly asked about my projects. Then i was asked technical questions on R and SQL for about 40 minutes. They took candidates stronger than me.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Simply submitted CV to HR. Was hoping for an interview but didn't happen. Spoke with the HR representative twice by phone, and was told the Division Director will review my CV and get back to me. At that point in time my Security+ certification did not have continuing education credits.

Interview Questions

• None - CV passed to division director.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digital Management (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Screen call was made and called in for a face-to-face interview with five people (one by one). Also asked to do a written test.