Digital Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Management (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with 3 people via Skype. Was mostly asked about my projects. Then i was asked technical questions on R and SQL for about 40 minutes. They took candidates stronger than me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with sales manger. Flew in for in person panel interview. Though I was told there would be a 3 person panel interview, only one of the three was available for scheduled interview. Initial thoughts - disorganized and possibly disconnected!

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

An independent recruiter contacted me about the opportunity and explained that the organization would entertain the position as a remote opportunity. First I had a Skype interview with someone from Indian when the position was in Cincinnati and that individual did not work with the organization in Cincinnati. Then I traveled from Columbus, OH to Cincinnati, OH and was I got there it was a bait and switch and the interview was less than professional. At one point having me wait for over an hour to meet with one individual.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair. Had a 30 mins in person with senior director of app dev, followed by an online programming challenge. After that there was in onsite interview with 4 different interviewers, mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Online coding challenge was to design a financial banking system. Solid principles of OOP and you should be good.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the contract lead, government tech lead and another employee. They ask basic questions about server administration. You will need to be able to get a security clearance and obtain the COMPTia Security+ certificate.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked me very basic questions, mostly just explained what the role was. It turns out it wasnt very technical and dealt with supporting some in house application. Recruiter did not mention this, felt very bait and switch.

Sda Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

I was referred through a recruiter, had a phone interview, an in-face interview, also secret and top-secret background investigation. I had to Wait for a month to get my ID badge, complete a security briefing, and then physically pick up the badge. Finally, I went to the main building for DMI and was briefied on the company and my contract.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Management (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Great place with many employees willing to work with you. Tons of interesting concepts that can be applied to many projects. Everything is kept in an orderly fashion at all times. Everyone is very respectful at every second of every day on the hour by the minute. Everything usually just works out.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Management.

Interview

I met with the program management at the cafe next to the building where I would be working. He gave me a summary of the work, client, and overall environment.

Interview Questions

• Have you written and executed a communication plan in the past?   1 Answer

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Management (Bethesda, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

The proposal group seems great. The recruiting staff is well coordinated and the interview process went very smoothly. The company is experienced incredible growth lately and there seems to be great opportunity to hone one's proposal skills.

Interview Questions

• What is that one "thing" that you think needs to be in a proposal before you think it's ready to submit?   Answer Question

Not ready to leave my current position.