Digital Media Academy Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Media Academy Instructor Interview Questions

Interviews at Digital Media Academy

2.2

Instructor Interview

Interview

Under an hour video interview. Discussed experience, past projects and tech knowledge. They asked general questions about the hardware and some interpersonal (parental) mediation questions. They seemed open to talking about which classes you would be interested in teaching.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to an unsatisfied parent?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Digital Media Academy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Takes almost one hour, not so difficult question, interviewee was nice and friendly. I would love to work here as a Machine learning instructor. Ideal to people who love teaching like me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hour long interview over Skype. They asked about my experience with software, and why I was interested in the job. It was fairly simple, with some behavioral questions here and there. The entire process took about a week from interview to offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed via Google video chat. The recruiter let me pick a date and time that worked best for me, and I was able to conduct the whole interview at home. There was one video chat session after which I was offered two teaching positions on two separate weeks

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicts within a classroom setting?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy in April 2016.

Interview

After you apply online, you get an email from the hiring manager, and he or she will set up a time to call with you through Google hangouts or phone. There are no technical questions, but they do ask what skills you have.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Digital Media Academy?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with conflicts between two students?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy.

Interview

Usually done online via skype or google hangout.

Standard "please tell me about yourself"

Review Resume and experience

Why you may be a good fit?

Salary offer at the end (In my experience- may differ case to case)

Interview Questions

• General experience, why you want to work there, etc. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Stanford, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward, just got asked some questions about my prior experiences as a teacher. They ran through some basic behavioral questions. The interview wasn't stressful and the interviewer was nice and understanding which made the entire interview process great.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy in March 2015.

Interview

Just filled out an application, they gave a 45 minute skype interview, and asked what I wanted to do, was always very friendly and attentive. They made sure I did something within the company that I would be happy doing and happy teaching.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenging experiences you've faced and how did you conquer them?   Answer Question