Digital River Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Digital River Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. I first was contacted by HR. I was put through a basic skills assessment and asked my salary requirements From then I met with the Account Mgmt leadership. this was about an hour long interview. I was asked a range of questions to assess my personality and skills level.

Technical Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the Technical Center Lead, the Manager and the Job Recruiter. At first I met with the aforementioned first two individuals, sort of like a panel interview if you will. Then, the Job Recruiter came in and informed me in private that she felt like I was over qualified for the position and printed off a different Job Description that was available at Digital River. She then proceeded to give me a thorough tour of the building and said she looked forward to speaking with me in the near future.

Affiliate Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview + 2 in person interviews. I spoke with a recruiter first. Then had a group interview with the team I would be working with. Then, they asked for references which they take VERY seriously. I found out that they spoke to each of my references for like an hour each. They called me and I got the offer.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process is fast. They do provide you with a short test on QA methodologies (which I am glad to see). The in person interview with a few QA Leads and two QA Managers. The recruiter interview was a phone interview, which was pretty quickly followed up by an in person interview in front of a group panel.

Interview Questions

• Having a computer mouse on a table, they wanted me tell how I would test this?   1 Answer

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a phone call the next day. There wasn't really a phone screening, more of an informational call about the company and a little about the position. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I met with three individuals. It didn't feel like a stuffy, rehearsed interview. They were very interested in my past experience and open to hiring me even though I wasn't necessarily their typical applicant. I was told they would have a decision the next day but by 4:30 they hadn't finalized anything. I was told I would be contacted early the next week but I never received a call. That next Monday I left a message with the recruiter. Two days later I received a call back with a potential offer. The official offer letter didn't come until the next day.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Informational interview was set up by a friend with a person who is in the same position. I met the person for lunch and this person advocated for me with the team. I then met with several people from team including team director for interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult conversations with customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave my salary requirements and they actually made an offer far above what I said I would like.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

The whole process was very slow. They confirmed a morning for the 2nd interview, but not the time until 10:30pm the night before.During the 1st interview, the interviewer didn’t seem very prepared and started out by asking if I had any Q's. The 2nd interview was supposed to consist of a “group” exercise with PM’s, BA,& others, but no one in the group showed up. In the end she didn’t offer me position because she didn’t feel I worked well in a “group” based on that exercise where no one but me showed up.

Interview Questions

• What kind of process methodologies have you worked with?   1 Answer

Senior Revenue Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital River (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Walked in and was greeted with a warm receptionist. Only waiting about 5 minutes before Accounting Supervisor greeted me with same warm feeling. Spoke with her for about 15 minutes, then she brought in the Accounting Department Head and all 3 of us spoke for another 20 minutes. We spoke mainly about the culture of DR where the atmosphere is definitely "Team" and what I could bring to the table and how I set myself up for organization and prioritizing goals.

Interview Questions

• How could I contribute to the success of the Team?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received an email asking for availability for phone interview. Phone interview lasted around 20-30 mins. Questions asked where about work experiences and job responsibilities held.
    Received an email within day or two for in person interview.
    Came to to company thinking it was 1 hr in person interview, but I also had to written test (which was 1 hr as well).
    For the in person interview, the HR and my project manager were present.
    I was asked questions about my previous projects, responsibilities held etc..
    Then I was asked few situational questions like, "What would you do, if... (developer was not accepting the defect identified)".
    Kept calm and provided honest answers based on similar situations faced in previous projects

Written test was totally an unexpected one.
    There were questions on SQL queries, joins etc.
    Asked to write a positive & negative test cases
    And more situational questions

After competing the interview, I was told that I would be informed about my outcome once interviews with other candidates are done and a decision is made. I would be either given an offer or come for another interview or not be given an offer.

I got an email after one month, that I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• The written test was completey unexpected. I was asked to write SQL queries and answer (in detail) for situational questions   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital River (Minnetonka, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview that covered the basics of the position and my qualifications for that position. This didn't have that much substance and wasn't overly detailed. The hiring manager's intent was to make sure that a face to face interview was warranted. This was mostly softball questions.

The in person interview was a round robin of the hiring manager and two prospective peers. This offered a good look into the role as well how well I would fit in with coworkers.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time that..." They asked for many specific examples to demonstrate accomplishments to go along with the skill set I was describing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was short - I was asked for my target salary, and we arrived at a final number within a short time.