Digital Turbine Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Account Manager

Digital Turbine Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Digital Turbine

Technical Account Manager Interview

Interview

Came in and met with different staff on a variety of teams. All in all the questions they asked seemed arbitrary/disorganized and the schedule of who I was to speak with was not followed.

The critical reviews of the company presented here seem to make sense given my experience.

Interview Questions

• 1) Do you have any experience writing SQL queries?
    2) Have you used different databases?   1 Answer

Digital Turbine Response

Feb 9, 2018 – HR Director

Thank you for providing us feedback on the TAM interview experience. It sounds like there might have been some last minute changes due to schedule conflicts. Unfortunately these things do happen as... More

Other Interview Reviews for Digital Turbine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Turbine (Durham, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

I was reached out to by one of their internal recruiters. Was given a technical assessment which consisted of two SQL problems and 1 programming problem.

After the technical assessment they scheduled an onsite interview. During the interview I first met the "sales team", then met with some of the current technical account managers, then with the VP, and last with whom would be my manager. Unlike a lot of the interviews I see here, everyone was prompt and on time.

During my interview with the VP, he searched news for my previous company and found a bad article, and he mentioned how the client at my previous company was considering terminating their contract. I found it to be a little bit weird, considering there is a ton of negative articles about DT Ignite from a consumer standpoint (But again, this company isn't focused primarily on the end user, just the carrier and the app creator). I realized after the interview that I probably didn't react to this question correctly.

Also it was mentioned during the interview that a new employee left the company after less than a week in the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is the command to see a list of processes on Linux?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

Interview

First had a phone interview, than a technical assessment, and finally a round robin of interviews with different teams, to see if I would be a good fit. Then there was about a week wait process before hearing any feedback

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations?   1 Answer

Digital Turbine Response

Apr 9, 2018 – HR Director

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the interview process. We are always looking to improve on what we do so your feedback is always helpful.