Digital Turbine Technical Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Turbine Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Digital Turbine

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Turbine (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online thru LinkedIn and a recruiter reached out to me within 3 days for a 30min phone screen. Asked about my previous experience and asked some basic behavioral questions. Called back within an hour to schedule an onsite interview the following day. I met with three senior guys in back-to-back 30min sessions. The first interviewer asked me about my previous experience (similar to the initial phone screen). Second asked me behavioral questions (culture fit interview), third asked me detailed technical questions about Android app dev, DB scripting, command line knowledge etc. Recruiter followed up that day to schedule a final phone screen with an account manager who asked more behavioral questions. Offer received within a day of final interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Android development?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about your experience working with databases.   1 Answer
  • How do you handle rude customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Digital Turbine

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Turbine (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn and received a call about a day or so later. Spoke with the recruiter and was then passed along to have a phone interview with the manager. Got a call same day to come in for an onsite interview later on during the week followed by an additional phone interview. The entire interview from start to finish was around a week and a half. Did not receive an offer unfortunately but it was refreshing that I received a call from the recruiter with feedback letting me know. She said she would keep me in mind for any future positions that opened up which was nice of her. Only suggestion would be parking since downtown can get a little hectic.

Interview Questions

Digital Turbine Response

Aug 3, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for providing the positive feedback on your candidate experience. We pride ourselves on trying to give you that personal touch via the phone instead of email. We also try to organize our... More