Digitas Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview that turned out to be more conversational with the team I'd be working with. Didn't really go through the specific questions but more of wanting to find out who I was as a person and my aspirations. It was an enjoyable experience..but then again I like interviewing.

Interview Questions

• - What are you passionate about?
      - What makes you stand out?
      - Past experience
      - Why Digitas?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

There is one round of the interview process, where you speak with 4 different account managers for about 30 minutes each. each of them ask about your background and previous experiences that you have on your resume. The interview was more like a conversation, and less puzzling questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and had to make that a positive experience/   Answer Question