Digitas Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted by HR immediately, went in for an in-person. The team that interviewed was extremely rude and unprofessional. Glad this didn't move forward as I would have declined. I am not sure how they treat their clients, but I hope it's nowhere near to how they acted during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

HR phone screen was a basic screen ... went through work history, salary requirements, etc.
    Onsite Interview got rescheduled once due to client issues. When I finally went in one person dropped off schedule. Interviews were very conversational, people were nice. No curve ball questions. All three people I met with wanted to know what my "ideal job" was.
    Got dinged for not having a requirement that wasn't included in the job description and wasn't mentioned at all during the phone screen.
    Liked the company just wish they were more specific in what they were looking for so that I didn't have to take an afternoon and pay for parking to discuss a job that I wasn't a match for.

Interview Questions