Digitas Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Art Director Interview Questions

2.5

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

The hiring process was fairly quick - I was in contact with a former friend who was working there, and he gave me the download on all I should know going into the interview. I felt prepared, but I was actually very calm and felt like myself during the process (I'm fairly quirky). I think the Creative team appreciated my casual and friendly attitude because I soon learned they we're all very open people too. The interview was fun - I fit in because I was just like them.

Interview Questions

• - Your book mostly shows print work. Why digital?

- What are you listening to right now? (I loved this question!)
    Answer Question

Negotiation

Short and brief. As an entry level creative, this process was foreign to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas in April 2013.

Interview

Asked about my creative process. To present some of my ideas as well as explain why I did the things I did. Overall it was a great experience and received good feedback in general from them. They where very easy to talk to. As long as you can explain yourself, stay calm, confident and be yourself it shouldn't be too stressful.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about this campaign what would it be?   1 Answer