Digitas Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Associate Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas in July 2007.

Interview

I reached out to Digitas directly because I was looking to jump into the interactive side of advertising. After an initial phone conversation with the recruiting team, they had me come in to meet with 4 individuals. The interview process went so well! Everyone was incredibly nice and was able to field all questions I had asked. They gave me a thorough view of what I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas in July 2011.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call a couple of weeks later by a hiring manager. We discussed a few available/suitable positions based on my experience then set up an in-person interview date. The following week I went in and met with a couple of people in the Account Management Team. They asked very standard questions - walk me through your background, why do you want to work for our company...etc.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position in November and received a call from HR in January during which a phone screening took place. The HR person was very nice and set an interview up for me the next week. In the time between the phone interview and the in-person interview, two HR people kept me up to date and informed about how the interview process would work (schedule/who would be interviewing me), so I felt very prepared. Once I got to the office, I was interviewed by three different people (one at a time, around 15-20 minutes each). Everyone was very nice, put me at ease and answered all of my questions. The questions were pretty basic, mostly about time management skills and past work experience. It was a very laid-back environment and interview. I heard back from HR a little over a week later that I didn't get the job, but they gave helpful feedback and told me they'd be in touch if any positions matching my skills opened up. It was a very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time where you had to oversee a project from start to finish?   Answer Question
    • When you have to complete multiple projects at the same time, how do you prioritize?   Answer Question