Digitas Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2016

3.1

Senior Analyst, Strategy &Amp; Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, expressed my interest and had an initial call with a recruiter. It was extremely informative- the conversation felt like it was not only an interview, but also making sure that I was interested in Digitas. Next, I interviewed with 4 people from the company in-person who were apart of the larger team I would potentially be joining. From there, I had another, brief, phone interview with a manager on the specific team I would be joining.

The recruiter was extremely attentive and transparent. The entire team made sure I had any and all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Quick quiz about market sample sizes - arbitrary questions to gauge your thought process   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview with knowledgeable engineers. Overall satisfied with interview process.My advice to new engineer is that if you know your job well, then interview process would be fairly smooth.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process is thorough and organized. Equal emphasis on skills, experience, and cultural fit. Be prepared for behavioral and case study questions and exercises. The people conducting the interviews have received training on interviews and do a good job explaining the process and flow of the interviews. Interviewers tend to focus more on whether interviewees are a good fit over trying to wooing potential employees.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Inital call with HR recruiter, then second call with team member in similar role. Usual scenario questions, nothing uncommon or overly difficult. After second interview, I was informed I would hear from the next person who handles the technology recruiting, and to date, I have not heard back from anyone. I tried reaching out to the company, but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• What CMS platforms have I worked with, with specific focus on Sitecore.   1 Answer

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Complete joke. SO easy. Had one initial phone interview with the HR recruiter, one in person interview with two people and they barely asked about skill sets, more behavioral questions. Then one last phone interview with the VP of the team.

Interview Questions

• Your top qualities, how do you handle stress, how do you handle the language barrier between here and offshore?   Answer Question

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

HR was spectacular to deal with. Very courteous and prompt in their responses. They coordinated an in-person interview schedule as a series of back-to-back half hour interviews, each with a different individual.

While the interviewers seemed knowledgeable, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. One interviewer detailed one of the recent nights where the team got drunk, another showed up clearly hungover, and one played on his phone as I was answering questions. It was extremely insulting and an interview unlike anything I had previously seen. The saving grace was one interviewer who provided unbroken focus and from whom I received terrific feedback about the company and the particular role.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis - SAN Francisco, CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I wouldn't know the complete interview process as they never finished interviewing with me. I got a phone call from Michael Lochmondy and it was a simple phone screen. Afterwards he said that he would contact the Analytics team to have a group interview and see how I well I got along with them. I never got that phone call even after months of checking in with him.

I'm disappointed as Digitas was one of the companies I was really hoping to work for

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, asked more about what I did in my previous experience (projects, etc.)   Answer Question